1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The push to impeach Obama

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by In Your Corner, Jul 27, 2014.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

2. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Impeachment will never happen. The GOP doesn't want to knock out their biggest fundraiser.

3. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Impeach him for what exactly? Disagreeing with his admittedly disastrous policies doesn't mean he's committed a crime. Nothing is ever going to come of the IRS thing or anything else. Let's be real. This talk is all stupidity.

4. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

It's not stupidity, it's just riling up the "base". Even though he absolutely deserves it, he'll never be kicked from the office. Our worst nightmare is Biden becoming Prez!

5. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

:stupid:

Congress needs to step back and work on de-funding every mess Obama creates.

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The Demirats are raking in millions over this "news."

"Help stop the evil republicans, donates so we can stop them and keep the hope and change going!"

7. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Actually he has failed to uphold the law in numerous cases with his alterations of ObamaCare at the top in quantity. Add in his illegal program to allow illegal aliens to stay for a fee. Also I could think of many more but the caffeine has not kicked in yet. So yes there are reasons.

That said the first article I saw was on a White House aide speculating the Republicans were going to do it. Then another of Obama saying bring it. In other words I have not seen any Republican in office and leadership saying this, rather mainly to the opposite. You have unelected phants saying it and a few in office that have been saying it for years who have no clout. Bottom line the criminals are to numerous and control the justice Department and White House while the phants are a bunch of pussies that have been grabbing ankles for years. Nothing has changed.

8. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

He wont be impeached. The list of impeachable offenses committed by the previous three Presidents is just as long.

This is just another designed effort to distract the stupid.

9. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Exactly...this is a fundraising/rallying scam. Just another example of why the Dems are so much better at selling lies than the Repubs.

If they do try to impeach, it will fail miserably and cost the Repubs any ground that they have gained...super bad idea.

10. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

If I remember correctly I think I saw an article where John (the boner and outstanding house speaker) made some kind of statement that if the Republican suit against Obama was successful it would carry a lot of weight if an impeachment was brought forth. Wait and see I guess.

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

It works well.

12. GoldStarRon

GoldStarRon Well-Known Member

It may divide the Dems, if this thing gets even a modicum of traction.. That could then swing the next election. Get out the popcorn and see what happens, if anything..

Ron :Pop:

13. ductune

ductune Well-Known Member

The article doesn't say the left supports impeachment. It simply points out the Dems are playing politics by continuing to talk about the issue and keeping it in the news.

Some republicans don't support impeachment proceedings and feel it could cost the party votes.
    In politics, it's never wise to give the other side a tool to use against you.

14. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

It's a trap. I'll bet the Dems start taunting them to bring it on. The Dems are going to lose the senate if nothing happens. They are hanging themselves with their own rope. They are desperate.
    It makes me wonder if the Repubs had this strategy all along...to let the president continue on with his lawless and reckless policies knowing that it will destroy the party. Then the Repubs can walk right in with a slam dunk majority of votes. I'm probably giving them too much credit. We will see. If they pursue impeachment, they will fail...lose in the elections, and prove that they are clueless idiots.

15. In Your Corner

I don't know any Republicans that support impeachment, simply because it isn't doable. The Senate is Democrat-controlled.
    And then there's the Biden thing.

16. In Your Corner

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

It's so nice to have an impartial press.

18. mikendzel

mikendzel Anonymous

The LA Times is like The Onion, right? I mean, it can't be a REAL news outlet and have that low of a standard.

19. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Boehner says NO to impeachment attempt. If you look at how Obama seems to be intentionally provoking the House it sure looks like he's trying to get the impeachment process started. So far, from what I've read, he's done nothing that reaches that level yet so it appears that it would backfire on the House Republicans if they tried it. Politics at it's best. :)

20. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

He has done a ton but like the IRS he has the fix in. If he was impeached for stuff like making up laws and refusing to enforce others the Senate would never convict as the whores there are as bad as him. Just like the IRS attacks people with impunity since they would never be prosecuted by the even more corrupt justice department.