1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey Chip - You know you love White Lion!

Discussion in 'General' started by Riders Discount, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Dunlop

Dunlop Well-Known Member

Slurred speech

I was wondering the same thing and think I remember hearing the guy was an engineer for the 675 chassis. The big mystery for me was "Who the f, are the Gas House Gorillas" band that were playing?

Thank you Triumph Americas for buying a round of drinks and congratulations on a great win/weekend! :beer:

Last edited: Mar 17, 2014
  2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I hate every last one of you bastids that was at the Deck. Haven't been in Daytona for way too long :(

Granted, I loved the weekend at Roebling, had a blast, still jealous.

3. Inquizid

Inquizid Member Well-Known

Chassis makes sense. Gas House Gorillas were fantastic.

Congrats to Danny, Triumph North America, Rider's Discount, and everyone else involved, thanks for supporting the sport!

4. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

:stupid:

5. D-Swens

D-Swens sniffin paint fumes

:D

6. Riders Discount

Riders Discount 866-931-6644 ext 817

Not quite a detailed shot, but definitely shows Danny in his element.
    [​IMG]

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Looks like it's stainless steel in which case, real freakin' nice. Hard to get especially with the black face.

Daytona does do that really really right. :up:

8. Riders Discount

Riders Discount 866-931-6644 ext 817

Yep it's a SS. The guys at Daytona were great to work with and are even going to have a full service done on Danny's other Daytona.

9. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

After rewatching the 200 (for the 3rd time) I think that he was making that face under his helmet the whole time.