1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Slick to BSB

Discussion in 'General' started by doublea, Mar 13, 2014.

1. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Not exactly

2. madkaw

madkaw Meh...

Good to see American racers like Danny Eslick, Josh Herrin, and although he's unfortunately and tragically passed away, Tommy Aquino get the opportunity to race in the European racing orgs where motorcycle roadracing is very much alive and well. Wishing them lots of luck across the pond.

3. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

BAD @SS!

Is sounds like he's doing the whole BSB season? It he doing just the 200 in the states?

4. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Please clarify. Are you trying to disparage John McGuinness? It's bout to get real up in here son. :mad:
    Out back.
    Now.

5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

The man is a legend.....as are his chompers :D

In the native tongue

6. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

7. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

It was hilarious. Get dem toofs fixed, son. :D

8. rugbymook

rugbymook Under Construction

And Rispoli too. :beer:

9. Rx3

Rx3 1%

And only the Superbikes. Once in a while they might show a highlight or two from the support series but the main coverage is of the superbikes.

10. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

And Josh Day.

11. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Hopper is back in it this season too. I dunno what nationality he is claiming this year lol.

12. flyingpig70

flyingpig70 Well-Known Member

13. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

Depends on how good he's doing, and if the report is coming from an English source.

14. BarryG

BarryG Well-Known Member

Is Velocity planning on showing BSB again this year? Even though it wasn't 'live', it was consistently the best racing I saw all year. Lowes and Shakey were on it!

Cheers
    Barry

15. LukeLucky

LukeLucky Well-Known Member

I've heard BSB is going to be broadcast on Velocity either live or just tape-delayed as the season starts. They were broadcasting the previous rounds as a lead-in to the start of the '14 season or so I heard.

16. mtmansl

mtmansl Well-Known Member

I hope for nothing but good things for Eslick, love the way he rides...

17. doublea

doublea Well-Known Member

Anyone follow the BSB stock 1000's enough to say what machines are doing well there? I'm assuming Kawi's?

18. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

Kawasaki usually makes up about 75% of the grid.
    Other than Lee Jackson(BMW), Tristan Palmer (Ducati), and Jimmy Storrar(BMW), Kawasaki usually filled most of the top 10 spots.

19. owndjoo

owndjoo muthapucka

And PJ Jacobsen in WSS now after BSB last year.:up:

20. BigBird

BigBird blah

and I had met him during one of those Track Walks that AMA did. He was a stand-up guy that was also very helpful and funny, and he can corner low.

Been a big fan every since! Go SLICK!