1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Farmers Almanac tosses a woopin on Gore

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sheepofblue, Feb 20, 2014.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

2. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

They got it right this time and they say they're right about 80% of the time - anyone else say that?

Not doubting it, just curious. The article didn't mention any historical grading or statistical accuracy reviews of the Almanac.

3. OldSlowGuy

OldSlowGuy Unregistered User

They forgot to factor in that 2-stroke 250s were replaced by Moto3.

4. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

Sheik Abdul ben Falafel Well-Known Member

It works!

5. sheepofblue

They aren't but that did not stop Algore from inserting made up stuff into his end of the world movie :crackup:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Farmer's_Almanac search on 80

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farmers'_Almanac search on accuracy

6. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

So Global Warming is the new Weapons of Mass Destruction according to Mr. Heinz???

Greaaatttt, they're gonna tax that sumbitch from every conceivable angle they can figure out.

7. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

[​IMG]They are blind!

8. sheepofblue

So when is he going to turn his mansions into multi family dwellings to save the planet?

9. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

See, it was explained to be by a certified hippie.

Al Gore needs that property to host parties and conferences to promote the cause. He needs his plane so little time is wasted.

10. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Everyone forgets that people like Gore, Obama, et al. are the more equal animals.

11. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Not exactly, I have it from a reliable source that Obama is a subhuman mongrol:D..he probably even has a fever, cat scratch stuff..

12. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

My mistake. I should have said that they see themselves and more equal animals. And for the record, most politicians are subhuman mongrels and the world would be a better place if they were not in positions of authority.