1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V7 Smack talk/ Roll Call

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by cajun636, Jan 27, 2014.

1. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

Someone gotta have a honda, kawi for rent.

2. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Nope, but if I can put it on top the box, at the end of the year she will get new SharkSkinz and Some Chuck paint.

3. Outsider V6 V7

Outsider V6 V7 Well-Known Member

Viva El Sauce!!! Fredo, I gave you full credit for the belt buckle idea after you showed off that huge leg bruise at Barber from your bullriding classes. We are trying to bring the bling back to V6 and V7. Vosnick, come on out and give us a lesson on riding old bikes fast. Mike Burns should be there for V7HW so maybe you will have some competition bumping up. We also pay hommage to the vintage racer that makes it the farthest up in the modern class. We are gridded with HW twins and B-superbike so if you break free you always have someone to chase. I'm still in Wisconsin but still have plans to make to to Tally.

4. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

I want that buckel !!!
    Someone lend me a bike this weekend. V7 please

5. Outsider V6 V7

Sauce, wanting and winning rule number one. To win you must first compete.

6. Outsider V6 V7

For those engaged in this thread, everyone say hi to Ray. Hello Ray and Mista, I know you are reading this thread I can feel it. LOL Now get that skinny ass down here and let me take that title proper. LOL See kids, that's how you smack talk.

7. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

Find me a bike to borrow and I'll be at tally this weekend. I'll be Atlanta Friday morning. Tally's what 4hrs from Atlanta?

8. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

2 hours. That's a long way to come to lose. And being beat by your own bike would have a special sting lol

9. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Man you guys keep talking. Come on down and lets play. I would just throw some smack on here but im an outsider coming to your house. But you really think id drive all that way for 2 place? LOL Its going to be a good one. May the best man win. The more people show up the better. WERA Vintage needs more people on the grid to put on a show for the fans.
    Forget those other classes. Ours is going to steal the show.

Steven Isenhower #52 2001 V-6

10. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

We definitely the show stoppers

[​IMG]

11. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Well that one is in the books. Crappy turn out. Crappy riding by me. And I am tired of seeing Eric's ass lol It's round and it's big.

Both races I found myself stuck behind modern bikes and had to make it through to catch the lead pack and by then they were too far gone for me to catch up.

I ran some crappy times that I ran on my 57hp CBR400. But didn't through her on the ground so that's a plus.

12. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

I am sorry I was unable to make it. Still waiting on parts. It looks like it was a great weekend. I heard Mike won the V7HW Smackdown! So, lets see the award!!!

13. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Oh Mike won that by a mile. Dude was hella fast and so was that rocketship bike.

14. 02GSXR

02GSXR Well-Known Member

Yeah he lapped me 3 times before I could even get out of turn 1, lol.

2 wave start.......much safer.

Steve was SUPER peeved with the ye' olé meatball.

You, Mr. Ray, and Eric are fast too! If I can get Chitty, Chitty, bang, bang, to start maybe I can be fast also.

I don't race to win, I do it to pee away as much money as possible while hanging out with a geriatric group of dudes with antique bikes that go fast. Any day riding and walking away is better than sitting at home wishing I was riding. And I am super happy when i pass a new bike or even keep with in a half of lap of you guys.

You are there to enjoy the ride.....and to win.......Why? As Steve says 2nd place SUCKS!!!

My .02 cents only........Joseph

15. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Dude you are selling yourself short. You ride that big beast well. Hell your times on that gotta be close to the same as the ZX.

Was a good weekend. Just wish I didn't ride like shit. Looking forward to NOLA and Barber.

16. dean dufrene

dean dufrene Well-Known Member

whatver happened to VFR#52????

17. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

Meatball?

18. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

He got a meatball and self admittedly got a little angry and should have finished the race. He'll be along eventually and has a video of the start.

19. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

No comment. I have nothing to say as of this time. thank you very much! LOL.
    I did get to see a lot of the country for my troubles.

20. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Well new copy of start sent off today to WERA head office.
    Lets see what they make of it now. I will await the verdict!