Supposed Leaked Pics of 2015 Mustang

Discussion in 'General' started by jkhonea, Dec 4, 2013.

1. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

That was the first thing I thought when I saw the pic from the rear...it has a slight 65-66 Fastback look to it.

But for some reason the last angled pic makes the back look wrong. Maybe it doesn't look as bad in person (to me anyway) but something looks strange in that shot.

2. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Reading the notes from Ford, they based the rear on the 69 fastback appearance. I think this car, like many of the new ones, is going to be hard to get good pics of. That it is something you'll really need to see in person.

3. edge23

edge23 Well-Known Member

4. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

I can see that. And looking at that Jag, starting to see the lines blurring with the Porsche 911 in several areas, especially along the rear side with the taillights and such.

5. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

:stupid:

This has been my complaint since the newer body styles of Mustang came out... My F150 and Ford rentals I've had all have nice interiors, but the Mustang has just been awful. This new one looks nice inside though. I'd consider it.

6. whitarnold

whitarnold Bike #137

RUSTang

7. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

Just like an Asstec, Father of the new Vette...... :Puke:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

The rear 3/4 shot looks really good. Not sold on the front yet. Good move going IRS. It's about damn time.

9. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

:crackup:

10. Jim McDowell

Jim McDowell Hoping to pass tech

11. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

Sheik Abdul ben Falafel Well-Known Member

I wonder if the IRS will be as awesome as the their first go around with it.

12. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

That is going to be interesting to see. They claim this car has essentially been in development for about three years, I believe. I hope they're successful out the gate with it.

13. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

Anyone ya'll bought the Mustang yet?