1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Get Off My Lawn

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by In Your Corner, Nov 8, 2013.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

2. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Love
    It
    ! :bow:

3. Bad Dog

Bad Dog Well-Known Member

Its Cutlass CIERA, sheesh.

4. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Okay Grandpaw, funny story:up:

5. JTW

JTW Well-Known Member

That was funny!

6. cooker1

cooker1 Well-Known Member

Awesome my dad was one of those guys !

7. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Awesomeness! "except for Sonnie, who votes democrat". LOL!

8. rwood64083

rwood64083 Gifted as in 'DUHHHH'

9. Ryan636

Ryan636 Well-Known Member

:up:

I read this in the voice of Stan's grandpa from South Park.

Generally though, you'd think old people would want to hurry up a bit. Not like they have that much time left to waste...

10. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

When you've done and accomplished a lot of shit, you probably don't care about fulfilling anyone else's expectations.

11. G 97

G 97 Garth

Take all the time you want backing out but for gods sake don't put the auto in reverse and just sit there with the reverse lights on and your foot on the brake. Leave it in park already:down: :mad:

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

We do it to piss you off. It works. Sometimes I put it back in park and go back in the store to pick up an item I forgot. Then I start all over again.

13. G 97

G 97 Garth

You stand by the store exit and just look for cars looking for a space befor you start walking to your car don't you. :D

14. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

If the car's not actually moving backwards, drive on past and find a spot that's already empty, ya lazy bastard!:Poke:

Those GM cars that automatically turn on the reverse lights when they lock the doors (after getting out of the car) must drive you nuts.

15. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yes :D

16. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I find this time of year rather depressing, but there's one bright spot.
    Christmas shopping.
    It's fun go the mall early with some tea and snacks and grab a good parking space, then spend a few hours walking into the mall and then back to my van.
    I get in, start it up, sit there for 15 minutes, maybe throw on the reverse lights, shut it off and then repeat the process.
    God that puts a big smile on my face.

17. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

My legs are fine I just find a spot further out and walk while all the lazy bitches circle, usually I beat them in.

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Entertainment is easy to find, if you know how. Crotchity can explode more heads than GTA.

19. earacing

earacing Race Dad

So that was you at the Home Depot this weekend? Dammit dude, I waited in the spot behind you for 20 minutes for you to back out or put it back in park. I was terrified to pull out with those reverse lights shining in my face. I just knew that the moment I started to pull out you would floor it like an old lady driving over a curb and through a Starbucks. I thought about getting out and saying something to you, but I couldn't risk getting run over by that massive hunk of metal you call a car. Tank is more like it.

My wife told me honk my horn at you, and I told her to shut the fuck up. It might startle you into doing something we would all regret. Last thing I needed was a hand grenade in my lap. Besides, from what I could see of you in your sideview mirror, it had been a long, hard life for you. Or maybe you always looked that bad, I don't know. Anyway, you've earned a little respect along the way, and putting up with your bullshit is the least I could do.

:D

20. earacing

earacing Race Dad

"We used to stack fucks like you five feet high in Korea... use ya for sandbags."