1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prayers Needed for Joe Pomeroy

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by hinshaw929, Jun 2, 2013.

1. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Prayers sent for Joe, heal up quick.

2. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Nikk said he clicked down one too many gears on accident and the rear came around. So unrelated for sure. I've done that shit before, but luckily never on a 1000. :( But Nikk is a big ole country boy and I know he'll be fine.

Still praying for Joe. If he hasn't by now I'm sure he will be reading this soon.

3. charles

charles The Transporter

UPDATE -JOE:

Some good news, the ventilator has been removed, he doesn't require it...in a day or two, when the swelling is gone, the broken femur will be repaired...and Joe was finally getting some rest when I arrived there this morning...he knew I was there, gave me a firm hand 'grip' and didn't want anything but to be able to sleep.

So he'll be there for a while, and his wife and family has asked me to keep any update to the minimum to avoid any misunderstandings while the medical staff sort things out...it is easy to speculate, but you guys should know these types of injuries cause a lot of swelling and distress all over the body, so of course everything has to 'settle' a bit before accurate diagnosis is made.

Thanks again to everyone for the words of encouragement for Joe's recovery.

4. cannonballcobb

cannonballcobb Registered Offender

More positive thoughts coming Joe's way.

5. Moore007

Moore007 Well-Known Member

Damn, terrible to hear about this. Good luck and good thoughts for a speedy recovery.:up:

6. RZ Racer

RZ Racer It passed tech LAST time!

Thanks for the update, Charles. Good to hear something positive!

7. 70yamahaR5

70yamahaR5 Well-Known Member

And a big thanks to Charles for being at the hospital for him and Lisa. I know it is much appreciated by them and all of us.

8. tcs45

tcs45 New Member

Prayers sent, thank you Charles for all your updates. Let me know if Joe and Lisa need anything after they get out of the hospital. I'll send you my email and phone number.

Thad

9. charles

charles The Transporter

I should add that I let Joe know this morning that he had a lot of WERA family pulling strong on the oars for him and with him...when he's up to it, I'll make sure he can get on the 'net and read everything for himself...I know it means a lot to him, it always did...I certainly wish i could do more for Joe but I can't at this point in time...

10. Steve C

Steve C Mostly working.

Thoughts out for Joe, family, and friends.
    Steve C.

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Thanks for the update Charles. Prayers for Joe and all the riders injured this weekend.

12. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

Thanks Charles

13. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Thanks again Charles. Keep progressing! We're rooting for ya!

14. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Thanks Charles. More prayers comin!

15. PMooney Jr.

PMooney Jr. Chasing the Old Man

Best wishes Joe!

16. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Get better soon Joe! Sorry to hear about this, prayers sent from the gypsy camp.

17. mikek

mikek Well-Known Member

Just saw this post, hate to read of a bad crash, hang in there Joe. Recovery is a LONG ROAD. Saying a prayer for Joe and Family.

18. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

My hubby just let me know about this thread as I haven't been on in awhile. Joe, heal up sweetie. I know you're in good hands and I'm sending prayers and big hugs (not too hard). Just get better fast!!!

Thanks Charles for the updates. Tell him the WERA family is here if he needs anything.

19. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Thanks Charles for the updates. You're a good dude.

Joe, I'll be thinking about ya and sending well wishes/good vibes/prayers your way. If y'all need anything when you get back let me know. I'm just down the road. Whatever you need. It doesn't matter. hell, I'll cut your grass if ya need me to.:)
    When you get moving around again, we still have to go to lunch. And when you're ready to swing a leg over a bike again, I'm thinking an early morning Sunday ride would be awesome.

Lemme know.

Richie

P.S. I'll be rockin your old number at Road Atlanta this weekend in your honor. I'll do what I can to make you proud.:clap:

20. fastfrank

fastfrank Well-Known Member

Just heard about this this afternoon, stay strong Joe and enjoy the morphine,
    be as tough on this as you are at negotiating and you will heal in no time.

Praying your ya.

Frank