1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roeblingbling F1 race

Discussion in 'General' started by benprobst, Mar 17, 2013.

1. benprobst

benprobst Well-Known Member

Summbitckh that must have been one hell of a race.

2. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

It was alright :D

3. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Wow! I hope there's video.

4. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Nope. No one in f1 had go pros. Especially the person the finished 2nd after leading every other lap.

5. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

I can attest... it was worthy of watching. :D Bemisderfer rode a 2 gear acceleration wheelie almost all the way to the 5 marker off the start. Not to mention the waft of race gas cloud as they came by 3. :D

6. eagletangogreen

eagletangogreen Well-Known Member

I had one on but I suck at posting video on the net.. :(

7. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

all of the open class rqaces were kick ass. Saturday and SUnday

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

F1 or WERA Superbike?

The WSB race yesterday - holy shit. I know it seems like he came out of nowhere but I was watching him the whole race and Reese Wacker - also holy shit.

9. dickie doo

dickie doo Well-Known Member

I haven't seen that many people at a checkered flag in a while. The entire group went nuts as Reese came out of 9 after being led for the whole race.

Great racing.

10. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

Damn WERA Superbike margin between 1st/2nd = .001

And I was too busy packing up my trailer to watch.

<-Idiot.

11. benprobst

benprobst Well-Known Member

The last race of the day. .001 between 1-2 then the next 5 or whatever within a second. Nuts with that many guys on bikes that fast at a track that fast. He'll just biggun adds 1/2 another rider withing that second. :D

12. eagletangogreen

eagletangogreen Well-Known Member

Crossing the the line (WSB race) on the white flag of the lap going into turn 1 was anyone's race

"Mexican Show down" :)

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

At one point I swear it was 8 wide across the S/F line. I even recorded the checker with my phone because I knew if they did that again there'd be no way in hell I could do a line call on all of them.

14. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

That race was SICK!! Good stuff! And, Reese..... where did he come from? :)

Sean, what times did they end up running?

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Someone had Reese with a 10.5 or so. The best in that race was an 11.6 by Zendejas. They were all fighting so I'm sure it slowed the times down compared to how well they were all riding.

16. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

Roger that.

I can believe a 10.5 the way Reese ran down the top 3. Wow!

17. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

I was cleaning up the rear so those guys had a nice clear racetrack to play on.

18. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

Seems like once Reese started concentrating on the big bike only, he has been progressing. He was rolling very well last season or 2. Word is he was a very very good MX racer too.

19. d-wire

d-wire Well-Known Member

that was a blast..... I was working through some issues, but super stoked just to be in the races. Luie was on it... Chris Steele...wow... I had some great starts and led a bunch, but not when it mattered.... didn't really have 8 laps in me. I was happy as hell the WSB was shortened...lol. Reese really has his program working.... and was riding real well. Biggun is a beast... Tim Hunt did a great job in WSB....I felt like if I could have cleared him, I could have pushed the pace some....but couldn't make it happen and didn't want to knock a buddy down... it makes for awkward nights out...lol. Huge thanks to the wife for spending hours of massages etc.

I hope it was fun to watch.....cause it was fun to race. Pay attention this year, I think that you will see some battles and pace that will rival the glory days of Batey, Jensen, West and Knapp etc... the boys are riding well. Hunt had a camera in the back of his bike in WSB....I waved at it a couple times cause I couldn't do anything else with him...lol... I bet its epic... I was so close to that stupid gopro for so long...I just wanted to smack the thing off his tail section..lol

20. banzai132

banzai132 Oh shit! not again!

:cool::rock: