1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MMA GSP vs Nick Diaz

Discussion in 'General' started by Hammer 4, Mar 5, 2013.

?

Pick a winner

Poll closed Mar 16, 2013.
  1. GSP

90.2%
  2. Nick Diaz

9.8%
  1. BC

BC Well-Known Member

GSP will never fight Silva unless it's for a retirement check. Watch the interviews whenever it's brought up.

His handlers obviously watched the hendricks/condit fight, and thats why in the post fight press conference he gave Hendricks the nod for his next fight. Hendricks looked like shit.

I honestly think GSP is looking to finish his contract and bail.

2. G8rDuc

G8rDuc N00B

I don't think GSP has a say if he was going to fight Hendricks. White already promised the winner of Condit/Hendricks a title shot.

3. Hammer 4

Hammer 4 Can't Touch This

And Jake E gets the winner of the GSP/Hendricks fight....hopefully..:D

4. Hammer 4

IDK why Chale tried that outta control spinning back fist at Silva...dumb move..:rolleyes:

5. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

+1

So long as he comes in on a positive note, I don't think GSP is getting out of that cage right side up! LOL!

I just ran across this post fight shot, try not to cringe it really depicts the beat down and domination GSP dished out. :D

[​IMG]

Just imagine if he hadn't hung on him or taken him down half as much as he did what he would have looked like. LOL!

6. Hammer 4

Well, Nick did say GSP hits like a girl...:D

7. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

:D

The only real time you'll see an opponent of his look like he usually does if they're horrendous defensively on the ground. That is the ONLY place GSP will get some pounding in and only because it's accumulative not from raw power. The guy has 26 fights under his belt, not one KO.

Another trivial GSP factoid, he's only been beaten by Matt's. :D

8. jimraynor21

jimraynor21 Well-Known Member

Haters never forget :D

[​IMG]

9. goose705

goose705 Well-Known Member

Anyone listen to the post fight press conferance? Diaz is all over the place. He is a great fighter but I don't know how this dude puts his cloths on in the morning. He needs a more positive vibe team if he decides to continue IMO. To be more specific he needs a PERSONAL ASSISTANT!!! Be here now, go there after, go to bed, pay your taxes, don't do drugs.....good lord he is a mess!!!

10. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

LOL.......he should be the governments walking logo for 'don't do weed', I'm sure that's completely coincidental tho cuz MR516 has made it painfully clear that lotsa smart people smoke the ganja. :D

11. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

Sheik Abdul ben Falafel Well-Known Member

He is a child that needs a momma figure.
    both the brothers do.

12. BC

BC Well-Known Member

With the admission of not paying taxes I'd bet we won't see much of him in the future.

13. SteveThompson

SteveThompson Banned by amafan

He is well on his way to becoming the Anthony Gobert of MMA.

14. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

Like most of you have already noted.... GSP controlled the fight easily, but he surely didn't "beat down" Diaz like he had said.

I've never been a fan of "talking (I'm gonna....) before the fight. It's just that.... talk. Instead, talk about what you "hope/plan" to do.

Diaz showed a little respect to GSP at the end..... but, then said GSP hit likes a girl not long after. LOL. Still a punk!

Jumping ahead to Jones vs. Sonnen.... I like Chael for several reasons. He does talk, but it's for publicity. He always pressures his opponent (comes to fight), but Jones is gonna beat him easily I think. He & Jones seem to be getting along fairly well on TUF 17.

15. Hammer 4

Yahoo news reported that Nick said he may be on his way to jail, on account he hasn't paid any taxes on his UFC earnings...I have to say, what a dumbass. He's acting like he wants to waste his life away for some reason. :rolleyes: