1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iRacing, again.

Discussion in 'General' started by Flex Axlerod, Dec 28, 2012.

1. Mad RR

Mad RR Well-Known Member

Anybody up for another race on Sunday? Maybe the radical at VIR north? I can host if you guys want.

2. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I'm good with that if we can get some of the other "I'll be there" folks to actually show up this time. Slackers...:D

3. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

The AFC Playoff starts @ 6:30 on Sunday, so you're in competition with that.

4. Mad RR

Mad RR Well-Known Member

Yeah I didn't think about football stuff going on. If you guys want to wait until later that night or race another night I'm fine with that too.

5. Venom51

Later is fine...

6. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Ok, only flag football is on this weekend.
    Were and what are we racing?

7. 675AV8R

675AV8R Jetski Extraordinaire

Shit, totally forgot about this. Haven't had much time to do it anyway. Maybe one of these days soon I'll be able to jump in with y'all.

8. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Any of you guys still racing iracing? I just got a G27 setup be using it a couple days on my ps3. Going this weekend to a friends house to download a promo of iracing, as my pc wont run it but his will, that way I can try it out before dumping money into a ircing only pc. Just wondering if any of you guys still race on it?

9. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I race Global Challenge and Prototype's on Sundays.
    I own all the content, so I can race anything.
    Send me a friend request{Gary Schilling } and we can do some practice sessions.
    Also, if you don't already have one, please get a mic.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2013
  10. Venom51

Yes...however not as much as I do during the winter. It's warm out...time to be outside.

11. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

O yea Iam outside more than anything this time of year to. Plus this will Probley take me till winter to get everything, I need and all dialed in. If I have some time to pratice maybe ill be able to stay on the track by the time winter gets here.

12. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Ok, the GNF is over and I have a bunch of new toys on the way.
    Who's ready to rumble ?

13. RevRacing

RevRacing Well-Known Member

G27 been sitting on office floor for over a year waiting on a pc. Shit...

14. 675AV8R

675AV8R Jetski Extraordinaire

I might get back into it over winter. My wheel has been boxed up since I moved down here. Need a better chair though.

15. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

This is before it was finished, but you get the idea.
    [​IMG]

I have a Fanatek Clubsport Wheel coming, as well as a Perfect Pedal mod for the G27 brake pedal.

16. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I'm upgrading my system, so I'm selling my old stuff.
    See my add in the "Other " section.