1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking at a project, anyone interested in my Muzzy ZX6R?

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by gpracer15, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

Ok what ever the deal is, coach, team member, confused motorcycle racer. NTTIAWWT we just dont ask. Chuck is a good guy even if hes wearing womens cloths. Yall leave him alone and let the man sell a bike or two.

2. Stumpy

Stumpy apprentice

No, Dyle, you have it all wrong. Dennis is the coach/cheerleader. Chuck makes the outfits so Stick and Kevin match their bikes.

They all play for the same team, though...

3. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Not a coach, not a cheerleader, not a fan.....lol.
    Actually, Stick was drinking those fancy Mexican beers at the last track day and he spilled the story. It seemed pretty far fetched, but he assured me it was all true.

He was considering getting some elaborate "tramp stamp" he could show off at this years gathering......I guess that is a serious commitment to the "team".

Eboz thanks for the PM with clarification......I apologize if I offended either of my V7 brother when I said cross dressing......I should have said transgender. At least your learning new things over there in China.....can't believe it's so popular over seas.

Don't worry Stumpy, I won't say anything about your water boy gig.

Sorry Chuck.......don't you have a motorcycle or three to sell somewhere in this thread?!

4. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Yes I do but somehow everyone got real interested about talking up some transgender crap......:Poke::Pop:

5. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

You know how those Honda guys are.

:Poke:

Carry on team green!

6. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

LMAO!!!!!

7. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

Is there a stipulation in said clause that he must grow a mullet in order to receive the car? :D

8. rwood64083

rwood64083 Gifted as in 'DUHHHH'

That's not only funny because you mention it but also because I have no doubt in my mind he would do it in a heartbeat!
    :crackup:

9. rwood64083

Bump!

Chuck has race prepped bikes for sale, plenty capable of running V7 MW, bump up and run V7 HW, maybe a Solo 20 (good seat time) and for us older folks (not necessarily seasoned) Sen SB MW :up:

10. rwood64083

Hey Chuck, any luck on selling the V7 bikes?

BTW... bump :cool:

11. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

not only would I grow a mullet, my wife wants me to grow my hair back out, and I used to have rather impressive plumage back in the day when I was sporting an 82 T/S. 350 that was 60 over I believe. Some crazy cam. 750 double pumper (calm down Dennis, its a carburetor) ratchet shifter, nos. more than a 17 year old kid needed. so my dad sold it out from under me.

You give me the word, I'll have it come in nice in a month or so.

12. stickboy274

Oh yeah, someone buy a bike or three from chuck

13. her68ss

her68ss Happily drama-free

Woo-hoo! Business in the front, party in the back. By the way, my husband is working on his right now :crackup:

14. stickboy274

now you're going ot flaunt the thing in front me with that picture?

I like how you operate.

BTW, When I grow mine out it has great curls. They look like Shirley Temples.

15. newyorkredneck

newyorkredneck Well-Known Member

And some schmuck showed up to the track with a shit brown 1974 el camino towing a 6x10 enclosed trailer with the redneck engineering wind management device.

16. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

Suzie Q!!!!

17. rwood64083

Me or the boss lady? I knew ya liked me and all Duck but now we're resorting to public displays by pet names?

Yup... you just got called Duckbutt :D

18. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Still got all the bikes, now got a car to add to the space so I am out of room!

The 636cc bike is almost ready to start and then its DONE!

Im kinda having to work on 3 different bikes, 2 paint jobs, and keeping the garage fairly straight which I am failing at lol....

Not to mention the wall of spares for the ZX6R's.....I have Flatslides, Akro Ti exhaust, Muzzy Exhaust, Accell coils kit new, Ohlins Rear shock, Autometer tachs, Autometer shift light, SPA Tach/temp, Daytona Temp gauges, race bodywork abundance, etc, etc, etc....
    Eventually it will be a liquidation sale!!!

Last edited: Jan 29, 2013
  19. rwood64083

May be needing a tach or three. Will get ahold of you tonight if it's not too late. Working late/long hours at the shop.

20. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

I have some Autometer Tachs!

I already have my nick name. :D