1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V7 Entry

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by duck62, Dec 20, 2012.

1. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

2. rwood64083

rwood64083 Gifted as in 'DUHHHH'

I will never cease to be amazed.

3. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

4. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

YUK....they must have went over budget and decided to save money by not clearing the paint....

Chuck Deez Paint can offer custom theme paint jobs. For reference just see Howie Bryce's for pics of his Captain America themed F3.....

Last edited: Dec 20, 2012
  5. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Captain America? I thought he said Wonder Woman?

All those HRC bikes look the same to me.....at least Dyle put some pimp flake in his paint job to match his fishing boat.

I didn't see any chrome or polish on the bike on Craigslist.....therefore it's not v7 legal......it's somewhere in the fine print in the rule book I am sure....the vintage rules committee had that in the charter rules at the inception.

:beer:

6. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

i feel your pain dennis. i'm sure it's hard to tell them apart when they're coming by you at such a rapid rate :wow:

7. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Aww, that implies that I am actually on the track with other bikes KMC......your so kind.

:beer:

8. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

Hey now my bike with the flakes looks REALLY GOOD though. Throw back to the old Hurricane colors and even though the rider doesnt have it in me the bike is more than on its game....LOL

9. Outsider V6 V7

Outsider V6 V7 Well-Known Member

Dennis, per Kevins quote, I bet it's even harder to see the big suzuki's as we start in front and you never see us again. For reference puposes only, my bike number is 21 and Rays is 129. Not that you'll ever see them but just in case there is a pop quiz. Happy Holidays!!!

10. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

No gold so WW was out

11. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

I did have a crush on Linda Carter when she was Wonder Woman!

12. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

13. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

All you Howie....lol!

:up:

14. rwood64083

rwood64083 Gifted as in 'DUHHHH'

I think you need that thing Howie. When I lived in Kansas City, a group of us would load up four wheelers and buggies, head to Little Sahara in Waynoka Oklahoma. Good times :up:

So, if you buy that thing are ya gonna tote it to some dunes? Let me know, I have a sand rail sitting in the garage that needs an excuse to be finished :D

15. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Do you know what she looks like? I didnt think you made it past her boobs:wow:

16. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

In the early 90's I was doing car stereo stuff. During a slow summer, we took a FZR 600 and put speakers in the mirrors, but made them still work. We also had a small amp run a sub that used the airbox for an enclosure. We hooked a 10 disc changer to it.

It was sweet. Really.

17. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

I said "did have". It was actually her eyes there Chester! She still does not look bad for a 61 year old. But hey, I married my Wonder Woman!:D

18. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

I always wanted to put a stereo on a bike. Never did. Installed them on boats and tractors, but never a bike. Hmmmmmm:rolleyes:

19. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

2nd bike, age 17 was a CB750FourK with a full vetor dress kit and blaupunk (I know I spelled it wrong) system. 4 speakers. Man that bike was great. Mid 90s living in LA had a 75 Goldwing also full system. Loved my music when riding. But nothing beats todays stuff from your Ipod or digital music system run into your helmet while riding a go fast bike.....YEAH BOY! I cant wait till March.