White House Petition...To help Protect Lawful Gun Owners

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by xrated, Dec 17, 2012.

1. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

As a recipient of the GunsAmerica Blog, I received one today that asks everyone who believes that lawful gun owners do not need any further restrictions on their rights, to sign an online petition to the POTUS. The following link will take you directly to that site. Once there, you will have to register an account, which takes about two minutes to do, including the confirmation email to click on the link. All you need for registration is your email addres, first and last name and zip code.

Here is the link and PLEASE, if you believe that lawful gun owners are about to be restricted even further, sign the petition.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/

2. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Great...that will go a long way into creating the first list of houses to stop at when it's time to collect the guns.

3. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

LOL, that's exactly what I was thinking. :)

4. povol

povol Well-Known Member

Exacatly what i was thinking. They dont need a petition to know that a couple hundred million people are going to raise hell. The big question is, how many are willing to take it to another level if they ever start the confiscations.

5. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

Has anybody stopped to think why the NRA hasn't officially made any statements regarding the Newtown incident yet?

Because it's not even four days after the shootings, and a majority of the victims haven't even been buried yet.

Classy timing for a petition of this nature.

6. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

Sign it if you like, and if you don't feel comfortable doing that, then just move along and ignore it........simple enough. Do you not think that every time you purchase a gun, during the submitted background check, they have information about you purchasing a gun(s)?

7. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Unfortunately that bitch from California has put the pro gun contingent on the defensive with her shrill wailings about gun bans in the New Year.

8. MadManx

MadManx Retired for 2013-2014

I dont want my name on a "list"

9. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

Wasted effort. Do think Obama cares one wit what those "bitterly clinging to their guns and religion" think?

10. racesbikes

racesbikes WTB a Size 50/60 Race Suit

So the same administration that armed Mexican drug cartels with assault weapons wants to lecture us on responsible gun control?

11. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

Sure! With the backing of his elitist nut lickers and apologists in the media.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2012
  12. earacing

earacing Race Dad

So are we getting that Death Star?

13. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

:D:D:D:D

14. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

:cool:

15. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

You're absolutely correct, but you're linking yourself to them with everything you do. Why would you make it it easier by creating more links to yourself? BRB, I think my tin foil hat is getting a little loose. :D

16. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Why would anyone ever fill out anything that was a .gov???

"I'm from the Government and I am here to help."

17. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

I would NEVER fill out one of their petitions. It is bad enough having to register a firearm when purchasing it.

18. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Exactly the reason that i buy my guns from private individuals.

19. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

The NRA calls me about twice a month wanting me to join and each time I explain to them that their membership list amounts to what is a list of gun owners. I generally give them a bit of money every year but would never join their org for that very reason.

20. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

All the paper work you fill out when you buy a gun, stays in the store, unless they close and no one usually looks at it unless there is some sort of an issue...I would think that if there was some big push to confenscate guns some of those documents may disappear.