1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I hate liars

Discussion in 'General' started by Mr Sunshine, Dec 8, 2012.

1. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Never met either douche here, but from past posts regarding everything from GSXR cranks, to club racing, one thing for sure, EDR might be the most full of shit person I've had the pleasure in reading...... Sunshine is also doucher in his own right, but damn EDR annoys the fuck out of me for some reason. I have this knack for seeing through people and I can see his bullshit through the interwebs!!

2. expatracer

expatracer Member

As usual Chris has his head stuck up his ass. I would be very surprised if he even knows the back ground story. I do, Mark had a chance to spend a day testing the suspension on my bike and really liked the way it worked.
    Mark is one of my best mates and yes i ride under the EDR banner.

I was one of first riders under the EDR banner to switch to ktech . The product is amazing they share all their info from world level to club level. I've ridden on several different suspension brands but none compare. :)

O yer my name is Tony porter, no need for hiding.

3. expatracer

expatracer Member

You know what you just made yourself sound like a douche. Dick head

Another Nerd hiding behind his keyboard just what the world needs
    PS i got no problem say any this stuff face to face either

Last edited: Dec 9, 2012
  4. trancework

trancework It's always now...

:Pop: First Stage Deployed... Guidance is internal.

5. kz2zx

kz2zx zx2gsxr2zx

"Roger, Mission Control, Woomera tracking. Apogee burn nominal, confirm max dynamic Q. Sure is a pretty sight."

6. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Roger that, Rocket-IHL1, sadly I don't think that we'll reach Durrani heights up there, but we should see a bit more elevation.

7. ed who?

ed who? the opposite of eharmony.

False. Mark has ridden for and on EDR bikes for past 7+ years.

Chris buddy barry owns GP suspension. But mark has NEVER ridden on it even always another brand.

I simply hooked mark up with a company willing to help him in 2013. Period. What racer wouldn't want their shop of 7+ years to help them get products and support?

Mark as a rider switched BRANDS of suspension. PERIOD! No different that when a rider goes Dunlop to Pirelli or such. That's it. Chris is just upset because he can be/likes to start bs.

My customer/rider/friend is 100% happy & 100% proofed the PR & all this concerns Chris not 1%!

Looking forward to 2013 and helping more MY CUSTOMERS as that's why guys pick one shop over another. Who supports you best.

8. kz2zx

kz2zx zx2gsxr2zx

Hmm. Eric, what are the odds, that if I move to the PNW (it's a real possibility), that I'll become your customer after this reply?

This internet thing. It's a double-edged sword. It almost demands maturity and judgment.

9. ed who?

Exactly! Chris has NO clue of what's going on. Mark or myself have NO intentions of not having barry still help at track! But only thing changed is a racer decided to use another brand. But Chris can maytag this however he wants. He'll be doing the worlds BIGGEST back pedal in person. Like he always does!

10. ed who?

Bingo!! Mark barry and I all friends. Mark has exact same plans to continue using his personal friend help at track setup at times. But he switch fork & shock brands, not help at track, not friends.

Only one doing damage for ZERO reason is CHris. Sadly he's actually hurting barry & kfg. I don't care what he attempts to do to me online, he's been trying several years. 0 impact. End of day I made a long term customer/racer & good friend EVEN HAPPIER for 2013!

More shops should want to help their riders out more...think long term investment not just sales. Grids already low everywhere.

11. ed who?

So u think the crank things fake? Ha. Ok. Ask around then even non EDR rider alan schmidt (7 time #1 plate) has snapped 2 himself. I got 3 cranks in my shop as well. Suzuki changed cranks and bearings in 2012 but your right. I
    Made it up.

12. expatracer

expatracer Member

Since when has there ever been maturity and judgment on the Internet .

Believe it or not Chris is actually a nice guy in person and Eric doesnt care what decal is on your bike he and his crew will help any one at the track or off the track.
    As far as i know EDR is one of the only tuners that will have one of there guys at any track any where , where there bikes are running cant get much better support than that .

13. ed who?

Because you flat out lied. U said I took a customer from KFG. 100% false. Marks ridden with me since 2004ish. He's still planning on having his and my friend barry help adjust suspension at track. It's no different than mark won #1 on Dunlop but if he was unhappy (yes mongo u can win #1 plate and still
    Have issues/not like shit!) and Pirelli said "we want ya and are willing to do this"

Happens all the time. It was a PR because NO one ran K-Tech in wmrra last year that was in top 10 so it's a big deal to have a "new to area" company land a top talented rider on their product. I'm certain if mark changed tire brands KFG (whose the Pirelli rep!) would have posted PR too. It's a business thing that's all.

14. kz2zx

kz2zx zx2gsxr2zx

Actually, I've met Eric and watched him at Miller.

The 'net is really dangerous for otherwise open and genuine persons self-representing their business. It's the activism, trying to use the PR and Beeb to proselytize the One True Way... other shops I know don't do it; they comment on the various forums and social media rarely and always with reserve.

15. kz2zx

kz2zx zx2gsxr2zx

I read what you wrote, and said "this is what I interpreted from what he wrote." I'd say it's a lot more likely that you were unclear than it is that I would lie on the WERA BBS.

[edited the rest]

16. ed who?

Miller? AMA/WSBK, WERA or USBA? I was at all 3, you can always introduce yourself im not that bad in person just when attacked by nobody assholes lying like burgess.

Yeah I wish I had that trait. Unfortunately I give too much a shit and take shit personally. I don't pretend to be pc or type to just ignore assholes like burgess (who will do HUGE 180 in person!!).

I got text from buddy that ran AMA team about just what ya said, giving me hard time for even being on BBS. I agree I'd love to stay off. 99% of the time I try to stay on tech section as I genuinely like helping riders out. Sadly I don't have patience for asshole like burgess

17. Jim Moore

Jim Moore Well-Known Member

It was even in the press release!

18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Roger your last, Bravo Six. We copy. It's your call. Get them all in their holes down there. Hang tough, Bravo Six. We're coming cocked for treetops. :D

19. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Danger close in my AO :cool:

20. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

I'd go out on a limb and say that Mr. Boost Fade is NOT the type of guy who anonymously posts on the interwebs, hiding behind his keyboard... waaaay off target on that assumption.