Any news on Morris?

Discussion in 'General' started by tiggen, Oct 7, 2012.

1. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Good to know. Tell her if she needs anything to call me at 770-356-809four.

2. dickie doo

dickie doo Well-Known Member

Prayers sent for everyone involved. Heal up, and stay positive.

3. nikk777

nikk777 Well-Known Member

Prayers sent.

4. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

Prayers to Morris, his family, and his friends.

5. zerosense

zerosense Well-Known Member

Not to worry. Ori and Levi are with me and Mike.
    Dawn

6. Steve C

Steve C Mostly working.

Thoughts and prayers sent.
    We're in ATL. Let Cheryl and I know what we can do.

Steve

7. themassagelady

themassagelady Well-Known Member

Then I KNOW they're in good hands. :up:

8. Ed Sorbo

Ed Sorbo Well-Known Member

Bill & Dave, Thank you.
    Morris, When I ride the F-1 from HRRA days in the sunshine at Willow today I'll be thinking of you.

9. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

hoping for the best, get well soon Morris

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I really, really hate reading threads like this one on Mondays. Best wishes for Morris. He's one of those people who make this place so much fun. You can't help thinking of them as friends even though you've never met. Get well soon.

11. PMooney Jr.

PMooney Jr. Chasing the Old Man

Agreed, best wishes Morris. Plenty of good people behind you by the sound of it.

12. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

I'm devastated by the news. I was watching from the front straight primarily because Morris and several of my other lightweight peeps were in the race. When the red flag flew I kept watching the bikes roll down pit lane, watching for Morris to roll in. He never did. News like this really hits close to home.

If there is anything I can do to assist I'm there. Get well soon my old friend.

Edit: For those curious about what happened, there was a hole in the engine block at the base of the left cylinder. Looked like a thrown rod.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2012
  13. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Last night we took their trailer to my house and then took their truck to Kathy so she wouldn't be stranded at the hospital. Some of her coworkers came by last night with food. They aren't local so we need to be sure Kathy isn't going without anything, they were not camping this weekend so she had no overnight items with her.

14. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

And knowing Morris makes it that much tougher. He is one of those guys you can't help but like and a Racer's Racer.

Kurt I'm not sure how close yall are to the hospital but if Kathy needs anything that you know of let us know.

15. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

I will be over there on Thursday so I will text and see what she needs so maybe we can find other people to cover other days.

16. ladyjaye

ladyjaye Active Member

Kurt, let me or Steve know if we can help with any of that, we are local and can make a trip down there in the evening. I make a mean lasagna and can help with the essentials if need be.

Dawn, do you need help with dog food or anything for the puppies?

17. Red Fox Racing

Red Fox Racing Age is only a number

OMG, I leave the country and wake up to this horrible news. I just emailed Ed to see if she can run down to be with Cathy and see what she needs. Prayers sent, Morris and Cathy.

18. wrwicky

wrwicky The Slow Monkey

it's working!

First the big news; Morris is improving and the doctors are optimistic.

Also, Dave and I are taking shifts until Morris's sister arrives later today. Sustaining this effort will be a challenge,Dave a call this evening and will know more and put our plan together.

Until then we'll handle all of the logistics for Kathy.

Kurt it's the man

19. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

Morris is a really good dude who brightens up the paddock always. I really hope he will be ok. I hated seeing that helicopter come.

20. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Yes, Deidre just heard that from Kathy. :up:

I think there are plenty of people to help out, coordinating may be the challenge.