1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STT Barber. Oct 20-21 anyone going?

Discussion in 'General' started by cajun636, Oct 4, 2012.

1. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

I plan on going to sort things out before the big weekend. Anyone else gonna be there. I figured it'd be packed with us WERA folks.

Although it is pricey when compared to the WERA practice though.

2. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Yepper......Im ready..... Just got back from a great 3 day weekend there Monday.......

3. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Is there no combined two day pricing there?

4. gogreggo

gogreggo Well-Known Member

I will be there spying on my competition

5. kman0066

kman0066 Well-Known Member

I'll be there, doing the DiSalvo Academy. VERY excited!!!

6. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

You Bastid!! Glad to see you out there. One of these days I will beat you there lol

7. hotnail

hotnail Well-Known Member

I have a buddy heading out to do the disalvo school that weekend and he is going alone. He's a racer but not regular with Wera. Bike 174. Black sv. Look him up, he's good company and I'm sure he would appreciate someone to hang with for the weekend.

8. I will be there. :clap:

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

NESBA sucks!

10. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Awww shit..........

NESBA DOES indeed suck fat cocks.

We need a NESBA sucks smiley.

11. I will be working with the JDSA. But I am sure I will be able to squeeze in time to run you into the gravel. :D

12. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Do yall have yalls own session? Wait.... Ur an instructor!?!?!

13. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Sounds kinky.

NTTIAWWT

14. Gorilla

Gorilla Let me push on that bitch

"Broomed" lol

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

What does a STT event about 5 days before the WERA GNF have to do with WERA and why should it be promoted on WERA's board?

"Well, I'm doing it to see who is going and to promote practice for WERA racers ahead of the event."

16. No. At STT events, the JDSA runs within the Intermediate and Advanced sessions. I will be more a "guest instructor" and will be video'ing people.

All of the students get video'ed and they watch/critique the videos in the classroom. I will do the video'ing. Don't worry, I won't be critiquing the videos nor giving riding instructions :D. Jason and Brian do that, I will just be doing the recording.

17. gogreggo

gogreggo Well-Known Member

may b this year. Only time I've been out this year was Road A in June. I'm a liking your bikes

18. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Errrr......... Is that directed at me? Pull this sucker down then. I'm not ever trying to take money outta WERA's pockets. I was just wondering who was going from the Racers.

19. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Cool you gonna have your trusty dusty steed out there?

20. helicopter99

helicopter99 Well-Known Member

Not a NESBA event, It's an STT event.