1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Read this, Dont throw them away

Discussion in 'General' started by sptbk57, Aug 10, 2012.

1. ton

ton Arf!

Plarp, what you and our other favorite trackday photog from SW MI do on your own time after a BPR is up to you. but ya kinda lost me there.

2. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Best of... post #244.

3. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

:stupid::D

4. caferace

caferace No.

5. Stormdragon

Stormdragon Apogee of the nadir baby!

6. sptbk57

sptbk57 Well-Known Member

Ya your right? I just sat in a class. They always tell me wrong infor...Why dont read this , I just google it. Since YOU know so much, WHy dont you read this

The valve stem on many TPMS sensors acts as the antenna for transmitting the wireless radio frequency information to the TPMS controller. In some cases, a TPMS sensor may be equipped with a metal cap from the factory. This metal cap may in fact be a part of the antenna assembly and should not be replaced with a plastic or chrome cap. In any case, the TPMS valve stem cap should be equipped with an O-ring to prevent Air loss through the valve core.

Oh mighty one.. How u know so much...........:crackup:

7. hank748

hank748 Well-Known Member

It all made sense to me, but I've been drinking cheap wine and listening to some Fugazi....

8. sptbk57

Oooooooooooooh Might one you should be sooo proud...Here is it again
    Oh how i cant wait to see what you have to say about this...lmao!

Ø What if a tire equipped with TPMS is already filled with nitrogen?

The latest buzz-word in the industry is Nitrogen. Nitrogen composes 78% of the air we breathe. One real benefit is the fact that Nitrogen is dry; that produces less corrosion of the wheel, which is a large cause of pressure loss. Nitrogen does not have any adverse effects on the TPMS sensors or the overall operation of the system. Nitrogen is an inert dry gas that has a larger molecule than Oxygen, So in theory will suffer less pressure loss over time. When a tire is inflated with Nitrogen, a unique green valve stem cap is supposed to be installed. Be careful when servicing cars equipped with TPMS and also have Nitrogen. Remember that the metal valve cap in some TPMS sensors are actually part of the antennas that transmits the radio signal. Removal of these caps may cause the signal to interrupt.

Duuuuuuuh!! Ya thats right! The Ac delco guy is a dummy...huh, huh, NOT!

9. sptbk57

Thank you.. And i see you are Bowinkel nice! Did you always want to have such a big nose? Maybe You are jewish ! Huh? ......:crackup:' Well if you are......... Run! Iam the spelling nazi, and i got a oven to put you in.LMFAO!

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Don't you find that kind of Counterintuitive? You know, booze and Ian? :D

You just stop it up, Pass it on, Shove it to shelf it,To leave it off and turnover.

11. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

:Pop:

just when you thought it was over....... it takes a left turn towards the dungeon.

subscribed........

12. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

+1

Sounds to me like someone just doesn't quite understand everything required to correctly perform his job.

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I am. Got any issues with that?

14. caferace

caferace No.

tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick ...

-jim

15. notbostrom

wait

for

it...............

16. G 97

G 97 Garth

let me valve stems put nitogen sensor with tire frequency radio and i hate jews.

17. notbostrom

fixerated

18. d-wire

d-wire Well-Known Member

This thread....and the one that CAFERACE linked.....are both awesome.

19. Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

Must be one of those pages you cross your eyes like a jackass to read. :wow:

20. d-wire

d-wire Well-Known Member

the problem with those valve stem caps..... during a wheels rotation...they create a magnetic field that changes the radio stations in the car. Explain that one to your service tech... And the nitrogen....oh..the...evil...nitrogen. That stuff is the debil.