1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Read this, Dont throw them away

Discussion in 'General' started by sptbk57, Aug 10, 2012.

1. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

So that's how you got a broke dick? Your 8 year old girl broke your dick? Really? :wow:

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

We now have a new most insane BBS post.

3. Which post? Valve stem cap antennae or broken junk arguing over bun length hot dogs?

4. kz2zx

kz2zx zx2gsxr2zx

we ALL get Eco-boost 'Giesel' motors? Cool.

And, every subsystem is active? With a CAN bus? Woot! Troubleshooting just got easier!

Oil viscosity/ash detectors? Great! Now I only have to change the oil when it's needed, not when I have to guess - ah, oh, wait, my Hemi already does that (and the tirepresssure thing, too).

Another thing - the tools to separate fuel and A/C lines are cheap as hell.

Dude... You sound like the horse-drawn carriage repairman when Henry Ford started tooling up.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2012
  5. G 97

G 97 Garth

:crackhead: CO is bad for u. Open up a window and get some ventilation. :crackup:

6. MGarrett50

MGarrett50 Ready. Set. Go.

AC/DC tranny . . . don't wear green caps . . . ET phone home . . . the word is trouble . . . new fuel = exploding pants . . .call brother to change oil . . . Ford trucks . . . injectors and processors not talking . . . Joey Chitworld . . . 36 year installment loan for tools . . . buy paint, buy brush, wait 6 months . . . rob Brinks truck . . . fuel line out of control . . . empty garage . . . kid with issues . . .

Did i miss anything ?? :D

7. mb4lunch

mb4lunch Expert#40 SouthEast

I drive a 1981 Subaru. How many processors does it have? :crackup:

8. mb4lunch

Oooh hotpants! You had me at "Tranny!" :p

9. mb4lunch

nothin' like a hot chick with a stickshift down there! :crackup::crackup:

10. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Prolly needs a Y2k bios update and a cathode tube:D

11. caferace

caferace No.

You forgot that righteous drugged out "christian" dude from Az with the "next Valentino Rossi" kid and the controlling soon-to-be ex-wife. The guy that wanted to kill us.

He was flippin SPUN. :D

-jim

12. caferace

caferace No.

subtle. :)

13. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

I have aluminium foil on my valve caps. I am safe.

14. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Actually had a salesman tell me that I cant just fill up the tires at the gas station if they are nitrogen filled that air cant be mixed with nitrogen because nitrogen is poisonous.:crackup:Had to explain to him SLOWLY that the air he's breathing is 78% nitrogen.:crackup:Guess he wasnt paying attention in science class. :crackup: This at a dealer in town who puts that crap in EVERY CAR they have on the lot.

15. rwood64083

rwood64083 Gifted as in 'DUHHHH'

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Valve stem caps - not antennas. That's all in the little box inside the rim. My power strokes have run off oil pressure for a long time and it's not a big deal, not even close.

17. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Accurized®

18. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

:crackup:

19. Stormdragon

Stormdragon Apogee of the nadir baby!

Link please. I have two boring, heat-filled days ahead of me. I need reading material! :D

20. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

One times this dude came along like POW and we were like OMG fukt 10xIBD so we like, unhooked and pushed our submarine thrue the dessert after a night of pancake vigilantizm. It was good!