1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2012 Mid-Ohio AMA - who's going?

Discussion in 'General' started by RacerGirl117, Jul 9, 2012.

1. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

Plan is Sat. and Sun...but ya never know.

2. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

see ya there!

3. BC

BC Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

The Welcome Wagon awaits your arrival.

4. Christian157

Christian157 Well-Known Member

I should be there sometime friday night staying though Sunday. Fellow racers stop by and say hello. I usually park the travel trailer near the chicane before the keyhole. Christian

5. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Should be there mid morning tomorrow.
    Can't wait to get back on the XR! (Can't believe I'm excited to race a Harley AGAIN :eek:)
    See yinz there!

Ride safe,
    AAron

6. Silo Pete

Silo Pete We have ignition.

Shit, my wife holds the same sign up when I get home from work.
    :D

7. hotnail

hotnail Well-Known Member

Now don't be a hater! :moon:

8. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

last minute call... I'm IN for friday and sunday. unfortunately i have to work saturday.

9. FDUS172

FDUS172 Member

I'll be there Sat and Sunday - gotta cheer for Pete !!

10. sstein77

sstein77 Well-Known Member

Ok....I do know one of you guys! See you there, Rick!

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'll be there but not until next Thursday :D

12. Silo Pete

Here's our schedule for all of you, if you are heading up on Friday:

Friday, July 13
    • 10:00 a.m.- Mandatory Riders & Crew Chief Meeting.
    • 10:30 a.m.- WWP crew / team meeting in the Team Ohio Racing cold pit located in the upper paddock (Introductions, work assignments, bike prep / adjustments, get tires, spec fuel). Bike prep, fuel tech, tires, general service.
    • 4:00 p.m.- NBC4 Columbus media junket / filming.
    • 6:00 p.m.- Team Ohio Racing photo session on the front straight, PR and family welcome.
    • 6:15 p.m.- Team Ohio Racing / WWP dinner at Bob Evans (located at the I-71 exit 169: address 30 West Hanley Road Mansfield, OH 44903 419-756-6031).

13. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

I will be there Sat and then back again on Sun crewing on my buddy Brandon's SS team. Wish us luck!!!!

14. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

If I knew you were buying at Bob Evans Pete, I would have changed my plans. :D

15. sstein77

sstein77 Well-Known Member

What's his number....is it 816? I think I know him!

16. Silo Pete

Saturday, July 14
    • 9:00 a.m.- Mandatory Riders & Crew Chief Meeting @ Tech Inspection.
    • 9:15 a.m.- Bike prep for practice in our cold pit.
    • 10:20 a.m.- SBK Practice concludes, 10 minutes till XR practice.
    • 10:30 a.m.- XR practice begins, all crew head to designated hot pit area with stands, warmers, water, radios and pit board.
    • 11:00 a.m.- XR practice concludes, team regroups at our cold pit for debrief.
    • 11:40 a.m.- Fan walk prep. All umbrella girls, WWP crew and team meet at cold pit
    • 11:50 a.m.- XR and stands, posters and promotional material are taken to our hot pit location.
    • 12 Noon- Pit is open to general public for photos. Crew on hand for questions, photos, etc.
    • 12:45 p.m.- XR is rolled back to our cold pit. Wheels are dropped and new tires installed for qualifying.
    • 3:15 p.m.-XR is prepped for qualifying.
    • 4:05 p.m.- SBK race concludes, 10 minutes till XR qualifying. Discuss team strategy.
    • 4:15 p.m.- XR qualifying begins, all crew head to designated hot pit area with stands, warmers, water, radios, fuel and pit board.
    • 4:30 p.m.- Silent auction items brought from the infield to the RIDERS DISCOUNT hospitality area.
    • 5:00 p.m.- XR qualifying concludes, team regroups at our cold pit for debrief.
    • 5:15 p.m.- Dinner at the RIDERS DISCOUNT hospitality unit in the cold pit area. BBQ and Ice cream for crew, WWP crew, WWP on hand and sponsors only. No general public.
    • 6:00 p.m.- 8:00 p.m. Warrior meet and greet OUTSIDE the RIDERS DISCOUNT hospitality unit.
    • 7:00 p.m.- Silent Auction winners announced.

17. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

Yep. Schweitzer. He qualified 15th today I think... not too bad.

18. Silo Pete

We made the show....
    Sunday, July 15
    • 7:30 a.m.- Bike prep for morning warm up in our cold pit.
    • 8:20 a.m.- Track Inspection wrapping up, 10 minutes till XR morning warm up.
    • 8:30 a.m.- XR morning warm up begins, all crew head to designated hot pit area with stands, warmers, water, radios and pit board.
    • 8:50 a.m.- XR morning warm up concludes, team regroups at our cold pit for debrief.
    • 9:00 a.m Wheels are dropped and new tires installed for race.
    • 11:10 a.m.- Fan walk prep. All umbrella girls, WWP crew and team meet at cold pit.
    • 11:20 a.m.- XR and stands, tire warmers, generator, tire cart, fuel, posters and promotional material are taken to our hot pit location. Bike is set-up with warmers on, generator on, bike fueled and ready to race.
    • 11:30 a.m.- Pit is open to general public for photos. Crew on hand for questions, photos, etc.
    • 12:15 p.m.- Fan walk concludes, XR is kept on hot pit. Preview lap, crew heads to grid location, 3 crew over the wall to meet the bike (Geoff, 1 WWP crew, 1 umbrella girl; warmers, stands, generator, water). All clear is given by AMA Pro and all crew clears the wall to join us on the grid. Grid PR, then slowly crew returns to the wall.
    • 12:30 p.m.-Drop the hammer, 11 laps. Crew to hot pit box and pit wall.
    • 1:05 p.m.- XR race concludes, all crew head to designated cold pit area with stands, warmers, water, radios, fuel and pit board; team regroups at our cold pit for debrief.