1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another Birther Debate

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by GixxerBlade, Jun 29, 2012.

1. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Controversy swirled around John Roberts today as billionaire Donald Trump claimed that the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court had a fraudulent birth certificate...
    Link.

2. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

Why does anybody listen to Donald Trump, on any topic other than How To Become Stupid Rich?

3. lebowski

lebowski New Member

Yep, Trump "has people looking into it". Whatever would we do without him.

4. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

And, I'm an idiot, as clearly the article's a joke.. but I still stand by my previous post lol

Last edited: Jun 29, 2012
  5. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

You saved me from clicking on the link!:D

6. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

:D As ridiculous as Obama I think.

7. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

nothing just end it right there!!! :crackup:

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Even on that topic, he's not the one I would listen to. His experience would only help you if you inherited tens of millions of dollars to start with in business.

9. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

So if someone handed you, say $20M how confident are you in your abilities to turn that into billions in the same time frame as he did?

Serious question, I knew he was born into money but was under the impression he was still a genius with what he eventually turned it into.

10. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

11. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Fixed. He's declared bankruptcy for his ventures more times than I've had my teeth cleaned. He always walks away fine, while his investors take the hit.

12. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:stupid:

All Trump seems to be able to do is screw over his investors for huge personal gain.

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Probably much better than his chances of starting from zero and becoming a billionaire in the same time frame.

14. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You could always harken back to more genteel days in the senate and refer to the opposition as "The distinguished gentleman (lady) from the state of denial."

16. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Cool, can I PM you for some tips regarding my 457B? :D

17. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Well, I wouldn't necessarily call you a RIGHT WING nut but...

18. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

LOL, mentioning Obama's birth certificate is like slapping a bee hive with a stick. You have to run your ass off to stay alive. :D

19. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Because people the world over assume that rich=smart. I like to remind these people that Mike Tyson was once rich.

20. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

You, honestly, think Donald Trump is stupid?

Mike Tyson didn't earn his once enormously huge worth using his brain, but I'd sure love to see you call him stupid to his face. :p :D