vintage suit

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by barnacle bill, Apr 12, 2012.

1. barnacle bill

barnacle bill Darethea and B Bill

all black all leather size 44 . beefed up feldshear in good repair with a crusader shield design on left shoulder and back . I'm listing it on my ad in wera classifieds . 2 bill's ( ben's ) ships it to you. if you're a size 44 us it will make an excellent vintage look suit. has a few perfs but still legal for bonneville., thanks bill 859 336 7375

2. barnacle bill

other stuff

I also have a black 2 pc BB suit 42 iinch waist full zipper about a size 44-46 . it's new but has a few needleholes on the back where I removed a logo . 500.00 takes it. fits about 5 ft 10 200 lbs ? full armor . nice suit .

also pair of size 32 alpinestar pants . black. sliders and all . knees have been raise 1 inch . they are new . selling them 100.00 and shipping . call it 120.00 shipped to you.

just call me 859 336 7375

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I saw the thread title and was thinking Lous or old school Bates :D

4. barnacle bill

viintage

well I still have my Lou's suit I raced in in the 80's. I can still get into it too but barely. since I've cut out everything related to milk in my diet because of allergies I'm going the other way now.. Lou's still kicking around too. suppose to come sail with me next month. all the best. b bill and darethea

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Very cool - I don't think we ever met but as a fan of his gear tell him I said hi :D

6. barnacle bill

yes, you've just forgot

he came to the GNF several times while I sewed there. I introduced him and janet to you at least once. about my size redish hair and whiskers and a grin like a leprechaun . friendly fellow you can't jhelp but like . still pretty active but i think he's been retired from the leather business for like 12-15 yrs? I don't know where the time has gone. I'd like to come do one more GNF for old times sake but people would be expecting me to work . some people ? go figure. hope you and E are well . bill and darethea

7. El Skwid!

El Skwid! Old guy, old bikes

How about some some pics or a link?
    I see your ad, it's the standard services. Am I missing the link?
    I am a US 44 & need a replacement set after throwing it away @ RRR.

8. barnacle bill

Black 44 suit

it's a black fieldshear size 44 suit. all leather . no keprotec . 1 pc. I may have already sold it though. 200.00 shipped ( eastern half of US ) first come first served . an older suit in good repair. thanks bill and darethea

9. El Skwid!

El Skwid! Old guy, old bikes

Thanks for answering, Bill, but I wouldn't buy a used suit without seeing pics 1st.
    [email protected]
    May have already sold it?

10. barnacle bill

email

I see your email. I can shoot a pic of the suit to you on that. contact me directly at [email protected] . thanks, bill and darethea

11. barnacle bill

pics

pics

Attached Files:

12. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

Knights of the Vintage table

Sir Skwidlahad?

13. barnacle bill

actually

the symbols were some stuff left over from some movie props . I also made suits and patterns for the johnnie depp movie fear and loathing in las vegas though most of the footage of them wound up on the cutting room floor . I did/do get a lot of postive comment on that suit when I wear it and it's been down the bonneville salt flats several times. thanks for your insight and reply. bill and darethea

14. barnacle bill

fieldshear has sold

still have the 2 pc BB suit . probably fits someone about 5 ft 10 around 200# but I'd have to check your measures. all black 2 pc . has the keprotec panels and ce armor.

15. Commander_Chaos

Commander_Chaos Hillbilly Genius

16. JPG671

JPG671 Well-Known Member

I saw the title and thought "Lewis Leathers - horsehide"

Still have at least one of those somewhere.

17. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

Skwidlahad made me laugh out loud. :crackup:

18. barnacle bill

Lou's

yeah I still have my Lou's suit he built for me back when. he's still kicking too. been retired about 15 yrs now in florida . still riding his bike a bit and sailing his boat. lives in pensacola . I already sold that suit though. thanks, bill