Pirelli who? Pirelli what?

Discussion in 'General' started by DucatiBomber, Dec 15, 2011.

1. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

So, you're suggesting he fat-fingered the "E"?

2. vonstallin

vonstallin Я - Ребенок Люциферов

Im just so stuck on Pirellis...I know them pretty well, but with this crazy economy I will have to change like everything else.

I might run the Stone slicks, or the Continental slicks...
    Ill have to do research now.

I have heard from most Pirelli guys who switched up brands, that the stones are the closes tires to Pirellis and not much if any set up changes are needed.

Most of the Pirelli people who jumped ship did it because of the contengency.

I just realized the NE/Mid was called the Pirellis Sportsman class or something. Do this impact next years races at all?

Last edited: Dec 20, 2011
  3. RollieManollie

RollieManollie I Need to Get My Beak Wet

Don't read into it that much! Just another fan of your music I'm sure! :rock:

4. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

Go unce yourself, for beebism?

5. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

After the week I am having come Thursday I am going to "Go unce myself" into Oblivion!

Ride safe,
    AAron

6. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

He AAron if you "unce yourself into oblivion" and don't come back, can I have your motorhome/race equipment? :D

7. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Sure but be warned its will be a real pain to get the "stripper" glitter off the garage floor in the RV... I hate cleaning that floor. LoL

Ride safe,
    AAron

8. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

You may have found the only thing, stripper related, that doesn't leave when the money does. :D

9. fastedyamaha

That's a sacrifice I'm willing to make to get my hands on your sweet set up...besides I'm sure the glitter will be cut down once Stickboy is banned from the premises...:beer:

10. fastedyamaha

Don't forget about the crabs and the like :tut:

11. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

You can ban me, but you will miss me. You'll also lose money at the door once they find out I'm not dancing there anymore.

12. fastedyamaha

Are you sure? Maybe I'll be able to collect an anti-door fee once people learn that there won't be a nekid ginger stripping in the back? :wow:

13. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Plus....what will everyone do with all the quarters they brought to give to the dancing Ginger.

14. fastedyamaha

Probably play that old school drinking game called "quarters"? :Poke:

15. stickboy274

I hate the quarters. Btw, all the ladies love me. They just don't tell the rest of you that. They don't want you to get insecure around me

16. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

Thaaaat's why they're insecure around you. :Poke: Wait a minute...

You sure? :D

17. stickboy274

That's why doods are. Wemmin want me, and men want to be me. It's a curse

18. Supercorsa SCO

Supercorsa SCO Well-Known Member

Spoke to a couple of the vendors and Pirelli HQ today. They are excited to bring in some cool new stuff for 2012, and along with that they are still going to help vendors sell to racers and track days riders acrross the US and Canada just like it has been done for 15 years or so. Finally they said to look for a press release this week with the details

19. featherpluckin

featherpluckin Well-Known Member

I am amazed they gave you info when they won't tell the vendors anything.....:cool:

20. 418

418 Expert #59