1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prayers For Nesba Ma Director Mike Moore

Discussion in 'General' started by Handicapped Racer, Nov 8, 2011.

1. PATBAROK

PATBAROK I <3 Poontang

rip and my sincere condolences to Mr. Moore's fam and friends

2. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

3. borislav

borislav Well-Known Member

I had honor to meet/know Mike! I attend many,many morning track day metings which he was leading and amongst all other things Mikes number one concern was well being of all riders,he would say"go home with your bike the same way you came to track in one piece,we all have familys and jobs to go back to"
    Such a grate person and such a grate loss!
    Godspeed Mike and enjoy roads of haven!

4. gixxer357

gixxer357 Well-Known Member

I'm still in utter disbelief! Mike was a great guy and gave a lot to this sport of ours. I consider myself privileged to have known him!

Ride In Peace Mike!

5. Daekwan

Daekwan Ant Gobert's fav. rider..

Another good one gone too soon. Definitely well liked by the trackday community and helped many of riders improve, including myself.

RIP.. :(

6. bldg636

bldg636 Well-Known Member

So sorry to see something like this . . . RIP racer

7. Hodgson_100

Hodgson_100 Active Member

I am devastated by this news. I've never met this man, nor heard of him before today.

I saw the news in the financial services trades today and saw that a rider on a KTM Supermoto was killed. A bike which my husband rides and adores. This news is just so scary and I am in tears thinking of his wife and what she must be going through. My worst nightmare.

God speed good man.