1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need suspension work

Discussion in 'Tech' started by gixxerlvr, Sep 10, 2011.

1. gixxerlvr

gixxerlvr Shoot, Move, Communicate

I am looking to get my forks worked on. I have the parts that I want installed, I just need to know who is the go to guy. I know thermosman is the shiznit, but will he hook me up. Let me know!

Thanks

2. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

yes, Thermosman is the "shiznit" .. he will hook you up (only one that works on my stuff). Cheapest around? maybe not but it will be done right, and drama free. I am positive there are other capable and professional suspension tuners, find who will work for you.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2011
  3. Derick

Derick Well-Known Member

I'm a nobody in this community. I called thermosman, he actually answered. Right now my forks are on their way to his shop because he's hooking me up.

4. rraiderr

rraiderr Ron Jermey Jr

Tman does great work at a fair price and stands behind the work he does even after the sale.

No matter how busy he is, the guy always returns calls and gives no BS answers.

He is the only one I let work on my stuff and I have used quite a few over the years.

5. gixxerlvr

gixxerlvr Shoot, Move, Communicate

Thanks a lot fellas. I called him and he does seem good to go.

6. nikk777

nikk777 Well-Known Member

T-man is the shit!!! Fair prices and being able to pick his brain for info is priceless!!! Plus he's at the track helping the racers all the time.

I think to ship safely, some recommended you use a gun case or something similar? Do a search as there was a long informative post on shipping suspension safely...