1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jennings 5/21 & 22 Roll Call

Discussion in 'General' started by r6boater, May 9, 2011.

1. kosta

kosta Well-Known Member

Trying out (unsuccessfully) a Buell this year after not racing for the last 2 1/2 years or so. #28, sort of gay pastel orange, not the mean Harley orange I was going for but probably more fitting.

Jason, come to Jennings, you know you love it. Bring Chris and his hot girlfriend with you!

2. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

Won't be at Jennings but I'll be at Roebling with Matt and a few other Fayetteville, NC guys. See you there.

3. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

You talking about Slay? He's definitely moved up! :up:

4. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

I would like to but we have a family vacation that week. You guys know its a front right? Slay couldnt really pull any hot chicks like that :D

5. kosta

kosta Well-Known Member

Yeah, was talking about Slay, but heck, any Chris (Kris) will do. Didn't know Slay was on "that" team. Guess that is why he was sporting a "I heart men" sticker on his bicycle most of the weekend.

Sorry you won't make it. Was neat meeting your family.

6. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

herb, i dont think you'll find me at jennings....i didnt even like that place when i was racing. as much as i enjoyed helping folks at barber, that sandbox flea trap i can do without. :D

7. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

I saw you/it out at Barber. Cool bike. I would think it would do alright against it competition. I just did a top end on a 96" Buell Lightning....I kept think about how much I wanted to race it in LWT races. lol

8. PMooney Jr.

PMooney Jr. Chasing the Old Man

What time do the gates close on Friday night? I looked at the Jennings site and Ed Bargy has the place on Friday. How early can we get in the paddock for Wera on Friday or does it not matter?

9. wrenchfury

wrenchfury TRACKHEAD MOTORSPORTS

Gates Close at 10 pm...

10. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

He's back! :up:

11. wrenchfury

Thanks Travis...Hopefully the foot can handle it. I will bring my cane, just in case. LOL..I was trying to ask u about something the other day...No biggie..I will be glad to get back out there and have a good time with everyone!!:D
    :up::up::beer::beer::up::up:

12. kanatuna

Just pre reg'd. :up:

13. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Bastid, yes; old, hell no!:D If nothing else, I'm prolly the only EX to make a pass on you at Barber!:up:even though it didn't last long...
    As soon as you are 58 I'm gonna kick your ass up and down the track, lol!:p

Out to the barn to A) see if the spare EX will crank and run, and B) put the spare motor in the good EX to see if it will run. I really didn't need my motor to let go right in the thick of the schedule! Thanks to Jason, I'm still in the hunt w/some championships.
    If anything runs I'll be at Jennings. Of course, I could slip my Versys motor in there...:beer:

14. joeyg

joeyg Well-Known Member

I'll be there in css, csb, bss, bsb, med solo, and heavy solo. Lots of riding. Its gonna be fun!

15. kanatuna

Hell, I will be so busted up by the time I'm 58...I hope to be able to get to the track let alone race. :up:
    I have that motor that was in the bike you sold Jason if ya wanna give it a shot. I could bring it to Jennings but I wont be there till late late fri night.

16. JBOOGIE

JBOOGIE Active Member

you guys think the CSS and CSB novice grids will be bigger than last year? if so count me in.....

17. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

'Bout time you quit milkin' that thang...slacker! :up:

18. wrenchfury

:Poke::beer::D

19. MCoop

MCoop Trackhead Motorsports

I'll be there for my racing debut also! MW Solo, C Superbike, MW Senior Superbike

Can't wait for the Patron shot... does that come before the solo? I may need it :)

20. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Hey, hope you can answer this: the motor I took out has 2 separate bolts for the front motor mounts and the one I'm putting in has one long bolt that runs all the way thru. Which is the new gen motor? Any other distinguishing points?
    I'm throwing a bunch of stuff from my blown motor on to the replacement. Hope it works.
    Thanks for the motor offer but I've gotta few spares, just need to see what runs. If nothing is running before Fri I'll stay home and get ready for the next 4 round insanity!
    If all my motors are junk I may invest in a low mile street salvage from fleabay or some-such. I really need some reliability for the rest of the season at the expense of sheer power. My chassis is perfect so even a stocker engine won't be too bad w/the flatslides hopefully.