2007 GSXR 750 engine

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by Turbo storm, Feb 8, 2011.

1. Turbo storm

Turbo storm Well-Known Member

I have a 2007 GSXR 750 motor with 12000 miles (indicated). Miles are less due to gearing changes. Motor runs excellent, with no knocks, ticks, clanks, thuds, bumps, or ripples. No smoke, and no oil comsumption. Valve lash was just set to specification, and has only idle time on it since the adjustment. I bought a superstock built motor, and need to sell this one to help offset the cost of that build.
    Motor is in South Carolina, and I'm willing to meet partway/halfway, or can bring to one of the national rounds. I can email a video of the motor in the bike, running. All gears shift without problem, and the clutch was just replaced late last season.

$450, ready to go.

Note!

This price is for the motor only, and not the ecu or wiring harness, as these are staying with the bike. I do have another set of throttle bodies with injectors available if needed for an extra $50.

I will take the first dibs, and payment to my paypal account. Once paid, I will hold as long as needed.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2011
  2. Turbo storm

Motor is still in bike, and can hear run before I pull it. I will show the motor # so you can be assured that it is the same motor that you receive. Motor is ready to run, and I guarantee it to be a good running motor with no issues.

3. borislav

borislav Well-Known Member

Was this motor whole his life track/race motor?

4. Turbo storm

Street motor until 9,800 mile mark, so just north of 2000 miles of track use. Again probably a little less due to gearing change. The bike was bought as a salvage due to a 15 mph crash scraping the engine cover, and the frame. Prefect way to start a racebike!

5. Turbo storm

Can't speak for the previous owner, but I changed the oil and filter after every weekend with Mobil 1 or Valvoline full synthetic. (whichever was on special)

6. Turbo storm

Motor made 136.7hp and 58 ft/lbs of torque on dyno this Saturday.

Sale pending.

7. Rated_r1

Rated_r1 Bike builder!

Sale pending?? Need 750 engine asap. PM meif it's still for sale

8. Rated_r1

Rated_r1 Bike builder!

Any word I am looking for a 750 engine....

9. Turbo storm

PM sent

10. Rated_r1

Rated_r1 Bike builder!

Replied

11. Turbo storm

Motor sold. Thanks everyone!