1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Pit Bull Front Steering Stem Lift/Stand

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by jy_flyer, Feb 11, 2011.

1. jy_flyer

jy_flyer Member

Selling my Pit-Bull front steering stem front fork lift/stand. It allows the forks to be pulled, as opposed to the fork stands. I also have a Gixxer and R1 pin for the lift. Looking to sell them for $115+shipping.

2. Turbo storm

Turbo storm Well-Known Member

Please post a location so people can figure shipping costs, or see if it's feasilbe to pick up instead of shipping.

Good Luck With Sale.

3. steadyeddie

steadyeddie Well-Known Member

4. cowboy600rr

cowboy600rr Well-Known Member

5. steadyeddie

steadyeddie Well-Known Member

Still waiting to hear back...

6. jy_flyer

jy_flyer Member

Pit Bull stand

I live in the DFW, TX area. PM's sent. Pics and email will be on the way 13 Feb.

7. jy_flyer

jy_flyer Member

Stand Pics/shipping

Here's some pics of the stand. They're dusty...been sitting in the garage. They're HEAVY and big so shipping might be costly. I'll try to get some prices for shipping to all that have PM'ed me. Thanks!! BTW my ZIP Code is 76021.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 13, 2011
  8. jy_flyer

jy_flyer Member

Stand shipping estimate

I'm getting many requests to ship the stand. For reference, you can calculate the cost yourself by using these numbers. The stand is 20lbs and the dimensions for a box is 32x21x22. That puts the shipping and handling to the US around $30 +- a few bucks. Just putting it out there. :rolleyes:

9. RSV4

RSV4 Well-Known Member

PM sent

10. jy_flyer

jy_flyer Member

SOLD to a buyer off Craigslist. Thanks for all the interest!!!