1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rubber Flooring Recommendations

Discussion in 'General' started by ekraft84, Jan 23, 2011.

1. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Hey All - any recommendations on rubber flooring within the house? Looking to put something down for working out and wanted to know a good brand/place to put pricing.

Thanks much.

2. DWhyte91

DWhyte91 Well-Known Member

I just bought a bunch of the puzzle piece mats and used tuck tape to keep them together, nothing else sticks. Cheap way of doing it. If you have kids take them with you. My buddy and I got alot of weird looks buying 20pks of what's suppost to go down in a kids play room.

3. hrc_nick_11

hrc_nick_11 Well-Known Member

Sams club sells the foam puzzle ones thats what we have in the room I should use more. The industrial kitchen floor with the round circles can be bought at one of the 3 big hardware chains I forget where I saw them.

4. trancework

trancework It's always now...

Check Fitness Resource. I bought a stack of the 1/2" rubber diamond plate that you put under machines (4'x5' or so apiece) and they jigsaw together. Set up about a 20'x15' area--works great, IIRC they were about $40 a section.

5. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

Did you show up at Home Depot driving this?
    [​IMG]

6. DWhyte91

DWhyte91 Well-Known Member

No, mines blue.

7. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

What about the heavy duty flooring that has the "coin" pattern? Anyone know where to find it? I checked Lowes and home Depot and no luck...
    Looking to put it in my Enclosed trailer...
    Couldn't find anything specific in the "trailer mod" thread...

Ride safe,
    AAron

8. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

We got that when we got our trailer last year - works great. The trailer is an R&R trailer. You could Google and give them a call and see where they get it.

9. ttt637

ttt637 Well-Known Member

10. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Tractor Supply has 4'x6' rubber stall mats that are about 3/4" thick for $39.

11. Rising

Rising Well-Known Member

If you're referring to the hard plastic stuff, I think Sears carries it; at least they have it online.

12. Smalls

Smalls 2012 Blue...

Hey Eddie.....check here....this is where I buy mats for the studio from...:up:

www.greatmats.com

13. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Thanks Aaron. Will do ..

14. orgsxrracer

orgsxrracer Well-Known Member

Eddie, I have a line of rubber flooring available that uses the same locking system as the racedeck flooring you use at the track. Snaps together and is very durable. I don't have it up on my site but you can read up on it at the manufacture site. Let me know if you are interested in some pricing etc.

http://www.duragrid.com/

15. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

i see your selling the plastic stuff in the classifieds, dont like it as much as you do the rubber stuff? :confused:

16. orgsxrracer

orgsxrracer Well-Known Member

Nope, he is just selling the old stuff and getting new stuff in different colors! Oh, and he wants the rubber stuff for inside the house.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2011
  17. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Come on Todd, keep up. :Poke:

18. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Yep. The plastic stuff is awesome. I need all kind of flooring right now. :up:

19. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

Hey, I'm slow, in more ways than one. :D

20. fzgixxerman

fzgixxerman AKA Mark Byrd

Todd, I know you still have it bro.