1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shooters: Load Up on Hi Cap Mags

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Tinfoil hat charly, Jan 10, 2011.

1. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

[​IMG]

Tell HER that...

2. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Sort of Molon Labe-ish? :D

But seriously, did the system work or fail - or a little of both - in the NO debacle? Ultimately it worked and corrected the violation of Constitutional rights IMHO.

3. nycstripes

nycstripes Meatball's Dad

That's wrong as well. A Glock 19 holds 15+1.

4. nycstripes

It must be killing you that she's no Democrat..:Poke:

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

My 840B Daisy holds 350 rounds and could break the skin if I pump it up like 15 times.

6. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Why would that be killin' me?

OBTW, how do you know her political affiliation, do you assume everyone with a gun is a Republican?

7. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Yes!:D

8. RedBull72

RedBull72 Sticker Pimp

And if you dip the BBs in dog poo you can cause an infection too :rolleyes:

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Good idea! Since I take my Daisy 840B every place I go as protection from Indians, Taliban and rampaging crack heads I need all the leverage I can get.

Suck on copper wrapped in dog poo, badguys!

10. nycstripes

If its the Taliban you're worried about, spray the BB's with bacon grease...lubricates the barrel and contaminates the bad guys....denial of the 72 Virgins prize. :up:

11. nycstripes

It was a joke Big Guy...;)

12. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Then you'd be wrong.

Again.

:D

13. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Big Guy???

I ain't no Meatball!

:D

14. RedBull72

RedBull72 Sticker Pimp

If only there was a Kahn's facility near ground zero, it would be like a force field protecting the whole zone! And instead of pepper spray we could hose them down with liquid smoke!

WHO'S WITH ME!!!!??!

15. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Come on now. Do you really think that the Government will never attempt to ban, collect, and destroy all firearms, and not be successful at it? If tomorrow, legislation was put forward, and passed, giving the Government the right to do that there would be serious physical resistance. If on the other hand, they continue like they are presently, putting small little restrictions and laws in place, they will eventually ban and collect firearms without creating a stir. It's slow, insidious, yet purposeful as to their plans. Sarah Brady of Handgun control stated it publicly, years ago, as to what her plan was. Her comment was that, when the Assault weapon ban was put into place, "it's a good start."

I suspect that most anti-gun people aren't involved enough to see down the road and understand the ramifications of their desires. They don't seem to understand that if the Second Amendment is struck from the Bill of Rights, what is next? Many oppose total free speech. How many times have you heard people say that "people shouldn't be able to say things like that. There outta be a law against it" when they don't agree with what someone else said? The First Amendment has already been attacked once when Bush signed into law the corporate contribution deal. That's the one that the Supreme Court struck down just recently.

As Second Amendment and Constitution supporters, we had better keep up with all the little "common sense" changes that are being foisted upon us. All of them give the Government just a tiny bit more authority over our lives.

16. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Just take your time. Where are the fish going to go? :)

17. RedBull72

RedBull72 Sticker Pimp

:crackup:

18. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I'm going to suggest that you go to the NRA site, click on Legislative action, click on Federal Firearm Laws, (right side middle of page) and start reading how the Federal Firearms Laws affect the sale of firearms. All firearms. You're talking like that all important serial number is the end all to finding a criminal that's used it. Every single firearm produced in this country, every firearm that comes into this country, (except illegal firearms shipped in) is traceable by serial number to the end seller which is the FFL dealer. It's only traceable to the original purchaser which has to be legally permitted to purchase said weapon. That dealer has to keep his sales, transfers, loaned guns, and rented guns, written in a "bound" ledger book, or on computer files that are backed up daily, so that when, or if, the BATF enters his store and asks for those "bound ledgers," they can be immediately produced.

As far as an "urgent need" for a firearm is concerned, it's kind of like home insurance, you only need it when your house is on fire. :up:

19. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Yep Orvis there is WAY to many people that think there is a world that only they set the definition of freedom and that they can be free in such a place.

"They came first for the Communists,
    and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
    and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,
    and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for me
    and by that time no one was left to speak up."

That actually applies in almost every case with government and yet seldom do people consider that amazing gem of insight before asking for more government.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The arms manu's also test fire each gun and keep a shell (sending the other with the weapon to the original buyer). They're all very trackable. They're all tracked all the time. The straw buyers are easy to find right now - so why aren't the officials doing so if that's an issue?