1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cycle World International Motorcycle Show in NYC

Discussion in 'General' started by DozerGP, Jan 4, 2011.

1. metalkid88

metalkid88 Well-Known Member

will be there saturday with my crew:D

2. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I'll be there on Friday with my bud and his dad.......it's gotta be going on being a 15 yr tradition or real close. Hopefully, our two NYC homeboys will join us for the 3rd yr....iirc?!?!

3. Yoyo

Yoyo Well-Known Member

Brembo Kiosk

I will be manning the Brembo Kiosk at the NY show, as well as most of them from this week on.

If you are going to Novi MI, I will be there this weekend.

4. KILLA1

KILLA1 Orange Suzuki = MY HERO

thank god i am goin Friday - my son is gonna kick you in your dirt star next time he see's you :D

5. boccarp

boccarp Well-Known Member

Yea Friday for me and my two boys. I might be able to get my daughter to get off Facebook for a minute and come with us to. I'm going to have a couple of my bikes in the show. Hopefully the Monster Bike project will be done in time.
    [​IMG]

6. Gigantic

Gigantic Maverick Moto Media

My gawd that is beautiful!

7. jerseygirl

jerseygirl Active Member

I'll be fitting and selling Arai's at The Service Pavilion. Stop on over and say hi. I'll answer to many things, but Kerry works well:)

Tom, if I don't get a chance to come over to you, can you come over to my booth? I have a few questions for you. Thanks!

8. Vinny337

Vinny337 Vin is in...Beastmode!

Who's going to be the brave soul and ride there bike to the show?

9. CafeRacer

CafeRacer Well-Known Member

Those guys are on the ADV board.

I'll be there Friday or Saturday.

10. HondaGalToo

HondaGalToo Well-Known Member

I'll be there Saturday.

Cool, we'll be by, as my friend needs a new lid. The last couple of helmets we each purchased were from you guys. Rob did an excellent custom fit for me. I like Arais, and you guys have great customer service and will continue to get our business! :up:

11. boccarp

boccarp Well-Known Member

Is Rob coming to the show?

12. runfromme

runfromme Well-Known Member

I'll be there Friday :)

13. gixxerfever

gixxerfever Well-Known Member

I'll be rolling in on Saturday with the boys, maybe we'll bring that Messina dude too LOL.
    Pete, come on Saturday drive to my house and I'll drive in.

14. Gonzo

Gonzo Maybe you should drive...

15. Havoc

Havoc Well-Known Member

I work at the Javits as a show carpentar..I will be setting up the show,Getting the sneak peak on all the shit and sit on it.. B4 the stampeed rolls through..
    Chris "Suburban" if we roll together u and whoever u bring we will walk in for free!

Last edited: Jan 7, 2011
  16. CafeRacer

CafeRacer Well-Known Member

OK guys, I'm going to put this out there:

Want to organize a breakfast or early lunch on Saturday morning before a bunch of us head over to the show?

17. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

Will do. I need to get a new racing helmet, and I m a confirmed Arai wearer. That's all I wear whenever I smash my noggin on the track. (I don't know if that is a good advertisement for Arai or not...)

18. Havoc

Havoc Well-Known Member

Tom, Same goes to u and chris..If we roll together or meet up i can walk u in and ya family for free.

19. UR35

UR35 David

I will be there Saturday

20. wingnutks

wingnutks Well-Known Member

Same for me