1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Biggest SKANK on the Planet

Discussion in 'General' started by Razr, Dec 20, 2010.

1. compmoto

compmoto Team Geno

prolly cuz ur a Jersey lib !

Joy Behar is the biggest skank ho , fo sho :moon:

2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Nehhh, I don't prescribe to the liberal/conservative nonsense. I have viewpoints that could fall under either....I'm not that polarized.

I just think she's an annoying douchenozzle.

3. krod524

krod524 Well-Known Member

Mel Gibson's girlfriend (or wife).... you know... the one who made him go mad?

4. MotorSWATCop

MotorSWATCop Former Trackday Turd

Hillary Clinton
    Janet Reno
    Whoopi Goldberg
    Sandra Bernhardt(sp?)
    Pelosi

5. r1ryder424

r1ryder424 Well-Known Member

Sarah Palin

6. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

1. Madonna
    2. Amy Winehouse
    3. Paris Hilton

7. Bobb Shyy

Bobb Shyy Probably gonna get banned

Well at least the guys riding the bikes aren't gay. They're checking her out like a thanksgiving turkey......mmm which piece do I want?

8. Zepp

Zepp Well-Known Member

Amy Winehouse

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Skanks.

10. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

In the public eye, there is no skankier skank than Courtney Love. I present this eyewitness account:

In the early 90's there was a "Performance Art" club on Walker Street in Tribeca, NYC called the "Blue Angel Cabaret." A friend of mine lived across the street and had become friendly with the club owner, Ute Hanna, a German former stripper and kind-of-sleazy old crone. One afternoon, we're hanging at my friend's loft and Ute comes up to ask if we have any plumbing tools as her club's toilets had backed up. Being that I am a mechanic and once worked as a plumber, my friend volunteered me to help (great pal) so we grab sme appropriate tools and descend into the skank pit that is a strip club (without a liquor license) posing as an art establishment. After a couple hours of troweling sanitary napkins out of a septic pump, and vacuuming the shyt water out of the subterranean rat-hole, Ute offers to buy us dinner and to come see a show. Since there was a large amount of naked coochie running around in the back room while we were doing the plumbing thing, I said OK.

Fast forward to about midnight in the club, where I have now watched about ten "performers" do their strip shows and thrust their nasty crotches at us "patrons." (Imagine what kind of girls is stripping in NYC for free in a place that doesn't serve booze and the average tip is a dollar after a half hour show...there wasn't enough makeup to cover all the needle tracks.) My friend was (is) a pro photographer, and at the time he was doing a photo documentary of the nightlife in NYC, so he was shooting photos.

In comes Courtney Love, Drew Barrymore and their little 'entourage' of doped-up hangers-on and persons of unidentifiable sexual orientation. They had done the BYOB thing to excess, with literally coolers full of mixed drinks schlepped in by their flunkies and served liberally to all the patrons. (at least we got a drink or two. That helped dull the pain of what was to come.)

After they settled in and watched a couple of stripper/artists do their little shows, the Love/Barrymore contingent, (who were snorting lines that looked like cannollis off their table) got a little boisterous. Barrymore decided that she could "top" the previous performer, so she slithered her flat, pasty ass up on stage and disrobed with all the panache of a gypsy moth shedding a cocoon. It looked like a drunk wrestling match with only one wrestler. When she got finished, she pranced around the club and stuck her fish lips into everybody's face, trying to "sell" a lap dance.

Not to be outdone, the inimitable Ms. Love, now so sufficiently primed with illegal and unhealthy substances so that she probably felt "normal," dropped all her laundry and clambered up onto a table, where she gyrated, head down and ass up, for all to see. Sadly, what she showed the world was that she had failed to clean up after her last sexual encounter, which was obviously adventurous and violent, because there were equal amounts of man-batter, blood and poo smeared on her nether region. Skanky? That wins, hands-down for me.

There are photos of that whole "event," which my friend later told me were the highest-priced photos he ever sold (to Barrymore's agent/spin team.) The incident even got some write-ups in the NYC underground press of the time. I just Googled around a bit and found a mention of it in an Internet-era blog site. This guy got his locations mixed up a bit.

Next time a friend asks for plumbing help, I'm going to give them the Yellow Pages and go douse lye in my eyes.

BigBird, grasshopper and HPPT like this.
  11. atomic410

atomic410 Well-Known Member

wow I love that story. I hope you don't mind but I'm going to print that and out it in a christmas card. Drew Barrymore grosses me out really bad, she's talentless, ugly, and getting too old to play the "cute girl" or "tough cute girl" role in any films.

12. atomic410

BTW; Marlee Matlin is a total stank read her book.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2010
  13. RubberChicken

What is the correct spelling of her name? Google shows nothing relevant under that spelling. Who is this person?

Did you mean Marlee Matlin? Author of "I'll Scream Later?"

http://www.marleematlinsite.com/books/a_400scream.jpg

Spelling...a lost art, blown away by the high wind of the Internet.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2010
  14. atomic410

yeah I'm sorry I was trying to find the real spelling of her name while you corrected me.

15. cNYnCArvr

cNYnCArvr A little bit of this...

You know Dave, there have been plenty of local sightings of our long island lolita out here during her stay at the ford clinic.you should just set up base outside and wait for the red sea to show itself. Btw, are you the one sending all the freaky letters they are talking about on the radio??

oh, and I nominate anything that charges less than a C-note for a half and half as top skank.

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Okay, after that Courtney Love story, I think we have a winner. :Puke:

17. RubberChicken

It's hard to beat an eyewitness report of uber-skankage.

18. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Can men compete in this contest? I'd like to submit a candidate: myself. Things I've done to quench my thirst for semen would definitely qualify. I have done things with strange cocks that farm animals would refuse to do. Can I post a picture?

19. hank748

hank748 Well-Known Member

:stupid:

That was nasty (and not in the good way) :eek:

20. MadManx

MadManx Retired for 2013-2014

My Ex.