1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

People on facebook are drving me insane.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by H8R, Oct 20, 2010.

1. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

I've got friends who post links to RRW articles or MotoGP.com videos. Seriously? Are you a fucking news feed or do you just need a life. I get it...you love racing...but we share like 30 friends who are all into racing. Yes I know I could block myself from having to read their copy and paste crap...but for fucks sake don't you think we all read that stuff already?

People who update everything throughout their miserable days...and then just complain more. Seems to be mostly girls...and girls I barely know....normally girls who know someone who I know. They all seem to be single as well. Well no shit to that sherlock and get twitter account and tell us every 40 seconds...I'd like that better

People who I like who want to yell about politics on their update. Really? Buh bye.

People who stalk me with IM's. If I IM with you twice a week...cool...I must like you...If shit has blown up and you need to vent, cool hit me up. People who IM me "whats up?"...I say "Nothing."...and they say "same here". Fuck off. I got important stupid people to argue with in the Dungeon...leave me alone so I can make fewer typing mistakes.

People whom I delete who get mad at me....well... that I like...I then get to tell them what an asswipe they are with their facebook.

I like facebook. I like keeping in contact with people whom are out of my daily life's happenings.

The rest of you fuckwits need to get hit in the head with a keyboard.

Lastly....Everytime I see Mongo's update he seems to be at a tavern or pub. Thats a little rude...but I can deal with that....sometimes I forget to go drinking.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2010
  2. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

The hate is strong with this one today.

3. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

H8R, can we be Facebook friends?

I have something I want to IM ya.

4. H8R

I have a "No NJ Clause"....It's a California thing.

:crackup:

5. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

You're on facebook? Boy, they've really let that site go to the dogs :D

6. vnvbandit

vnvbandit Well-Known Member

The Force Luke, use the FORCE!

7. BuiltforSin

BuiltforSin In the grass

What's up?

8. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

Hey! That's what I was gonna IM him!

9. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

how about the ones who take a pic of their food? jeez, I understand that you had an awesome CFS but a pic? really?

10. H8R

I forgot about those fuckers....I hate them too.

11. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Do you play Mafia Wars?:D

12. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

I hate people that are on facebook. The worst are the ones that actually bitch and whine about their 'friends'.

Seriously though, there is a point where one is too connected...

13. H8R

Go ahead Comrade....errrrrr....I mean Carlos...poke the bear...nothing bad could come of that.

:D

14. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Carlos, he's Italian. They don't *play*.

Gianni, want me to grease this guy? :D

15. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

I was being hunted by a buttonman in Mafia wars, so I hid in Farmville with the children of the corn.

16. Erz

Erz Well-Known Member

:crackup:

I was just watching South Park last night and that line was killing me.

Oh and this is why I dont have a sitonmyfacebook account. :)

17. ToxicRacing

ToxicRacing Well-Known Member

You forgot FML. IF it's so bad you have to use this three times a day, get it done already. If you need a rope, I can lend you one. :up:

18. PATBAROK

PATBAROK I <3 Poontang

i hate the ones that change their updates every hour and spill the beans on their personal life:down:

19. ToxicRacing

ToxicRacing Well-Known Member

Pathetic whiny losers who can't function outside of the presence of their significant other. :rolleyes:

20. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

I only do status updates to piss Gianni off. :D