Lorenzo

Discussion in 'General' started by SPL170db, Oct 12, 2010.

1. He ran downstairs to spray his team with the champagne and celebrate with them.... Link posted just happened to cut that part out.

2. boccarp

boccarp Well-Known Member

little pig....:Puke:

3. dexter69

dexter69 Well-Known Member

Flag

m/j, I don't think he shredded one, but he did let old glory lay on the ground at L/Seca. Jus saying..................;) It does make me mad that Jorge blew Ben off.........but thats just me. Don't mess with Texas:up:!

4. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

You guys are as bad as my girlfriend talking about The Hills. Jesus.

5. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

That is probably what I am recalling. Hell it was what, 4-5 years ago now.

6. Vinny337

Vinny337 Vin is in...Beastmode!

+1

7. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Kinda like 2/3 of the posters on this thread are drooling all over Rossis root?:Poke:

Its pretty funny. Bens dad has actually weighed in on one of the threads and said there was no animosity and it was no big deal. Pretty sure he has the inside scoop but people insist on blowing it out of proportion because they have a hate on for Lorenzo.

8. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

I've never watch Jersey Shore....

A spanish guy dissed 'Ben'?

9. leviathan

leviathan Well-Known Member

http://motomatters.com/opinion/2010/10/12/the_imaginary_snub_or_what_really_happen.html

Jorge Twitter - "I had some messages asking me why I didn't pay attention to Spies when he wanted to congratulate me. I have to say that I didn't see... ...And feel he was there at that the moment of our celebration. I just told this to him. He is a good guy and we have a good relationship."

Might be a repost. Too busy to read entire thread.

10. XACT-Man

XACT-Man Not that fast....

Rumor has it H8R is dumping JT for Jorge, he's a bit jealous of Tatiana though......

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

What are those? Jockey boots?

12. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

Who cares :wow:

13. caferace

caferace No.

:stupid:

-jim

14. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Boots?

What?

Where?

DYKHIKYG?

15. CMDI

CMDI End User

I would have more respect for Lorenzo if he had not trimmed his eyebrows so much. I liked him more when he looked like a couple caterpillars were on his forehead, no?:)

16. cNYnCArvr

cNYnCArvr A little bit of this...

Didn't he even say the championship would mean more to him if rossi was actually in all the races.

17. CounterSteerer

CounterSteerer Screwed

In the USA the word "TWAT" translates to; George is a "DOUCHE"

18. drainthesea

drainthesea Member

+1 THIS.

He was in another place at the moment. He had people and hands all over him. So he missed a little tug at his elbow from Spies. And I don't think even Spies thought he got snubbed. Why would he wanna snub anybody? I call bullshit. Did you see how long it took Rossi to get his attention? He had to practically shake him.

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

FAIL. :D

20. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

In the USA, the word "twat" translates to a French word? LOL. That's new.