1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I can hit 178 mph all day

Discussion in 'General' started by USracer900, Oct 6, 2010.

1. GIXXERMO600

GIXXERMO600 Well-Known Member

guy is a true asshat!

2. doolicious

doolicious BrownTown

Duhamel should be able to do 200+ on the smok"n joes F3.

D.Brown#111

3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

If it was the other way around the motor would never spin up and the speedo would say something more like 100mph :D

4. stalemate27

stalemate27 Banned

but does he take it off any sweet jumps ???

5. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

put a new michelin (the best stickiest tire avail.) on the back this year. ......Dumb ass

6. dom

dom Dom-N-Ator Racing

everyone knows michelin is the best stickiest tire.. duh

7. JohnnyTheboy

JohnnyTheboy Well-Known Member

With a Michelin I can drag knee while giving the finger with a hot girl on the back.

8. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

"Honda CBR600F3RR Special Racing Edition POLESmokin' Joe Camel"

Fixed his title

9. rabbit73

rabbit73 Scheiße

Ahh, gotcha. Wasn't thinking actual speed. Now scuse me while I go change sprox on the zed to impress the wimmins.

10. XACT-Man

XACT-Man Not that fast....

But he doesn't state whether you can corner low with it or not, it'll never sell.......

11. mkinzer

mkinzer Well-Known Member

I don't post very much here...but you guys have me cracking up. Reminds me of the days when people believed a K&N drop-in filter added 20hp to a bike.

12. Inquizid

Inquizid Member Well-Known

I should call my buddy, he had that bike stolen from him in Cobb County about 5 years ago....Vin anybody?

13. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

GET HIM!!!!!

14. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

That would be so sweet if it was your friend's bike and that bonehead got thrown in jail :up:

15. racer237

racer237 Well-Known Member

just bought that sweet asssss bike . wirin it up for gnf watch out on that there back stretch.:tut:

16. jeremy dunn

jeremy dunn Well-Known Member

We get these guys all the time, had a guy last week that (with a straight face) swore that he has hit 200mph on his stock FZ6 & said the ONLY way he could keep the front wheel on the ground when he hits 4th gear is to sit on the tank. :D

Then I had the joy of having this conversation with a couple of customers.

Cust. 1: I've been thinking about getting another bike but the 1 I have is plenty fast enough. (95 CBR 900)
    Me: Yeah, thats a really good bike & it'll do the speed limit so thats all you need.
    Cust 1: Oh it'll do way more than the speed limit, I hit 190 on the way here.
    Me: ummm, you're speedometer is very optimistic. That bike will probably do 150 max.
    Cust 2: Oh I know for a fact it'll do more than that because I've been right beside him on my bike (98 zx6r) at 160 & he was on the BACK WHEEL!!!
    Me: Damn, I need to get 1 of those for my next race bike.

Then I walked away because I knew I was fighting a loosing battle. :rolleyes:

17. Rodger

Rodger RamJet

If that is an original Smokin Joe bike & low mileage , $2k would be a great price . If it was close to me , I would check it out . Not many riders are honest except racers & some of those loose reality when bench racing :)

18. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

You bitchs are lucky that bike isn't in Minnesota....it would be capable of at least 235 according to Minnesota radar.

19. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Wasn't radar, it was some State Patrol douchenugget in an airplane with a stopwatch and a raging case of Parkinson's.

Ahh, ol' 205-Tilley. :D

20. rick burdick

rick burdick Rick122

One quick 600!