1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big THANKS to Bioweapon fuel racer #725 David Ur

Discussion in 'General' started by Carnage R1, Jun 21, 2010.

1. bodell

bodell Green Racing Advocate

According to the beeb everything sucks.

2. squish

squish Well-Known Member

I don't own a motorcycle, nor am I a "real rider" whatever that is. I am just on here to enter into arguments I no nothing about. WTF! I guess your better than everyone as well.

3. bodell

Hey lifecoach.. I guess I should ignore this one? Would that be more professional?

Last edited: Oct 2, 2010
  4. UR35

UR35 David

:up::crackup:

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I plan to. You make your own decisions.:D

6. bodell

Can I at least define real rider as a member of 13x forums that finished at least one WERA sanctioned race this year?

7. HenryZX6R

HenryZX6R Well-Known Member

I ride. But WERA doesn't sponsor any races in the sandbox. Guess I'm not a real rider and should sell all my shit.

Entertaining thread though. Fuel concept is interesting too.

8. doolicious

doolicious BrownTown

HORSESHIT!!! I just wanna ride! I just wanna kill chickens, eat"em,stuff the leftovers in my tank, and turn fast laps...

D.Brown#DNF

9. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

Fail.

The Beeb "win" list

Hookers and Blow

Boobies

2XIDB

Putter's name changes

Best of thread

WERA or American Racers kicking ass across the pond

People crashing and not getting hurt

Forum members commitment to help injured, etc....riders

Beer/Booze/Beer

Contingency

Bannings

....and the list goes on...

10. bodell

I stand corrected.

11. bodell

I am not disrespecting you or your sport. The thread is long so I will save you some reading.

My "Real Rider" reference was to a guy who has not raced a motorcycle in 20 years that was calling my partner "out of control" over an incident that he did not see.

12. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

You forgot pie and sandwiches.

13. bodell

The reader’s digest version of this thread, and its accompanying threads, is as follows.

A couple years back Dave Ur and I created a Bio Race Fuel company from part of my Biodiesel plant in Mississippi.

We spent a year in development before doing two 1000 gallon fuel giveaways with
    NESBA at Road A and Barber.

The hundred or so riders who demo'ed our fuel posted their experiences in forums all over the web. I found the posts through Google and decided to try and participate in all of those threads and answer questions etc. I maintained an absolutely professional image in all of these places.

The WERA forums have become much more personal to Dave and I since we started racing the series this year.

Therefore I do not apologize for not maintaining a professional image in a forum that feels more like family than customers.

I love the Beeb

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Nope. That is an active racer. There are many here that are retired, track day only or that have been riding for longer than others here have been alive. It doesn't make them any less a rider.

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

That's why we're here. An extended dysfunctional family.

16. bodell

Ok, I agree.

I did not consider of all these exceptions when arguing with fore mentioned douche bag.

17. bodell

In reference to your statement; what are you? Racer, Track Day Rider, Active Racer etc..

18. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Buck wins for the rollerblading gif. :crackup:

19. bodell

Buck is funny but my Pic of JustinCase is better.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2010
  20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Track day, riding since 1974. Been around racing since about 78, car and bike. Never could make the money work for racing myself. Plus I'm not fast.