Official GNF Smack talk whos in whos out V7MW/HW poll

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by gpracer15, Sep 24, 2010.

?

What are you racing and what on?

1. V7MW on a Honda

5 vote(s)
    62.5%
  2. V7MW on a Kawasaki

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. V7MW on a Yamaha

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  4. V7MW on a Suzuki or other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. V7HW on a Honda

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  6. V7HW on a Kawasaki

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  7. V7HW on a Yamaha

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. V7HW on a Suzuki

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

Wow, I called them and they said they were all out. I guess you beat me to it or I have no pull!

2. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Dont worry I have my James Bond secrete nail dispenser locked and loaded for the back straight:Poke:

3. melch

melch V7 Pusher

Im coming to beat Kevin on a bone stock bike. But only by about .005 or sumpin like that. I havent riden that track since they changed it so I'll just follow him. No practice day??

4. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

:wow:

5. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

Brian first time I rode it since the change or back surgery was this past June and I just couldnt find any speed at all. Maybe its cause I havent been on the track to much in the last couple 3 years but I found the new t12 a real pain. I liked the old way better. And make sure you shake off some of the rust b4 you blast it. You are getting old dude!!:Poke:

And Skwid I know its gonna be a Honda that wins but I was predicting an upset from someone whos been well quiet all season. Not me!!! I know that Danial, Chuck, and Barry ran some pretty fast times in June, but I think Kevin has the v7mw lap record. Wish I was gonna be there to watch as well. Itll be our first time not coming to GNF in a long time. Even if we didnt ride we still marshalled so Ill be missing it bad. I think the times from June will come down with the cooler temps. But Im still predicting an upset. You guys have fun and someone eat some chicken for me ok Howie.

Oh and this R6 front end??? What year is it? Just curious not that it matters.

6. melch

melch V7 Pusher

Brohamian,I wuz 38 before I ever slung a leg over a sport bike. I am not old nor will I get old. I had to take a break to get mini-Melch through Eboz's pimpology classes. Damn how quickly they grow.

Attached Files:

7. KISS RULES

KISS RULES Well-Known Member

Jt's r6 front end is all custom dyle,it wouldnt help you anyways.Jt blew his engine up again at nelson''s.he borrowed a v7 bike for the race & i heard he borrowed that engibe two. good luck to all the v7 racer's.my $$ in on the north to win it.

8. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

wooooaaaaahhhh old timer. bone stock with brand new ohlins shock, magic TRS forks, custom mandrel bent exhaust, custom mandrel subrame.......

come near me in 10a and i'll get all danny eslick on ya. heck, i'd even offer to let you race my bike.....but since you blew it up last time you came to road a.....i'm not so sure.

dyle, you're so old that i put you in the neanderthal category......shiiiiit. bryan's like a spring chicken in comparison with his doo-wop mop:Poke:

if you're wondering about JT's R6 front end, it's totally legal. from a '03, so the forks are not inverted and it does not have radial brakes.

melch, you'll have T12 figured out after only a few laps. it's straight up and down. not nearly as fun (or scary) as the old T12.

9. lance89

lance89 Well-Known Member

KMC, are you riding your CBR in the HW race or hat zx7 that boz used to have, Lance

10. rus23

rus23 Misfit

What bike did JT borrow?

11. lance89

Russ, it was Alfredo's.

12. rus23

rus23 Misfit

I figured. how did he do?

13. lance89

good, I got a great start and first lap, and if I didn't he would have ran me down. Alfredo's bike is good, and JT knows that track well.

14. rus23

rus23 Misfit

nelson

I wish I could have made it out there, but I guess I would have been watching. Hope to be able to play with you guys next year.

15. Dyle

Damn it!!! LOL thats funny as hell Kev. But to be a neanderthal dont you have to be a bit bigger. Can I be a mini neanderthal? Plus you know Im just jelous cause Brian still has all that hair and me not so much.:D
    And I only wondered cause I just find it curious. How the hell do you guys figure all this shit out. R6 fronr ends, custom sub frames, Suzuki stators fitting Hondas and so on. Hell its all I can do to make the Honda stuff work on the Honda.

16. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

not you? weren't you 2 seconds a lap faster than the next closest guy last year? Maybe I'm missing something.

17. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

Dyle JT has nothing better to do than try diffrent crap on his bike,maybe you should try & just do regular mantaince on your bike.if JT,KMC are going its going to be a north champion once again.have fun & be safe.

18. Dyle

Al my regular mantaince is done. Fresh oil after every race, some Gypsy style plugs after every coupls seasons, you know. Hey thanks for the info on that stator from the GXSer. Worked like a charm. Bike is fully charging again. Its actually ready for Road A but I cant leave here till I know how my mother's health is gonna go. Its been pretty iffy all week.

Oh just off topic. Chris, Danial and KJ during practice at VIR. I thought it was a good pic but make no mistake the kid was NOT leading them. Just a pic that had them all 3 together is all.

Attached Files: