1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stay away from Pit-Bull!!

Discussion in 'General' started by ToddClark, Sep 22, 2010.

1. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

That is, stay away if you dont want the VERY BEST products in the industry.

Stay away if you dont want the very best customer service in the industry.

I purchased a Pit-Bull trailer restraint from a private individual here on the board (thanks Georgiadawg :up:). The item was still brand new in the box, never been used. Only problem, the pins were for a different bike than mine. I emailed Christie at Pit-Bull, asked if i sent these pins back, if they would just even exchange them for the correct ones. I got a reply back that they had no problems doing that, and would ship me the correct pins TODAY, along with a shipping label for me to send the other ones back once i got the new ones.

Yea, stay away from Pit-Bull products if you just absolutely dont want to deal with a company that treats their customers with A+++ service. :up:

2. rraiderr

rraiderr Ron Jermey Jr

I have to agree. They have great products and great customer service.

3. AndyR1

AndyR1 Well-Known Member

Always loved their products and service. Fortune 500 company one day.

Attached Files:

• pit.jpg
      pit.jpg
      File size:
      241.5 KB
      Views:
  4. MotorSWATCop

MotorSWATCop Former Trackday Turd

:stupid: +1K

I bought a PB stabilizer from Skip S. I needed different mounting hardware for my 750. Called PB and they said no prob; send us the stabilizer and we'll re-build and service it and send you the hardware. No charge! Very good peeps at PB! Alabama hospitality.

5. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

They sure go a long way to make sure their customers are completely satisfied...:up:

6. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Pit Bull sucks!

:D

7. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Man, too bad front and rear PB stands came with the bike I got. Now I'll have to put up with such horrible customer service! :p

8. Southpaw

Southpaw Well-Known Member

A lot of other companies can and should learn from PitBull!!!

9. Havoc

Havoc Well-Known Member

PitBull Rocks! Their customer service is awsome,I ordered a front triple pin when i bought the RR and thy forgot to ship it,I called them they said so sorry were sending u one overnight for free..:up::up::up:

10. boomboom929

boomboom929 Largely unsupervised

Ummm...you're doing this wrong

11. boomboom929

boomboom929 Largely unsupervised

Moose unwrapped a new product at Rockingham in '95. He held a gun to my head and made me buy one, regretted it ever since, DAMNED PIT BULLS !!!

I bought a 929 in '00 and proceeded to drill for spools. What I hadn't noticed is that swingingarm(in my best Spencer voice) was not that same shape on either side, leaving one side lower. My bike listed to one side. I was in Atlanta for the AMA races and told the guys from Pit Bull the mistake I had made. Know what those bastards had done?!?

They had that happen to several customers and made a spacer to accommodate, what a bunch of pricks, huh

12. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

Yep I love my PitBull products. They went above and beyond no questions asked to make my B-King restraint pins. It took 3 tries but they got it right in the end. Every time I load my trackbike in my hauler I just grin. Their restraint system is great. Their stands are simply the best. I especially like the forward pull rear stand. It is about all that will work on a heavy bike like a B-King. No help needed even my skiiny butt can lift it.

13. dickie doo

dickie doo Well-Known Member

Products are by far the best in the industry. Warranty or customer service, not sure. I've never needed any since the products are so good. HA!

14. Windshield

Windshield Well-Known Member

Pitbull stuff LBTS, LOL

15. Phoenix

Phoenix Well-Known Member

Pit Bull products and product/customer support are superb.

Several years ago, I fitted a Corse magnesium swingarm to my Ducati 998R and only then did I discover that the inner axle diameter was different than OEM. The pin that came with my Pit Bull stand would no longer work. To complicate matters, the axle was tapered on the inside. I spoke with Charlie, he told me what measurements to take, and in less than a week I had a custom pin for my Pit Bull rear stand. I have never forgotten that, and I have been a loyal customer ever since.

Thank you Charlie! :bow:

16. Wes07

Wes07 Well-Known Member

I don't get you, you guys keep saying how good their stuff is, then saying that PB sucks?!

Just kidding, they have some really great, innovative products that simply work - well.

17. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

:stupid: Big time. Can't stand it when they give you free stuff,
    or custom build a stand for you.

18. KrashBandit

KrashBandit The other guy at Pit Bull

:stupid:

19. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

alot of them just steal instead!

20. backbone

backbone scarred for life