Thank you AHole neighbor

Discussion in 'General' started by TrackStar, Sep 1, 2010.

1. TrackStar

TrackStar www.trackstar1.com

Once in a great while (maybe once every couple months) my nine year old son rides the NSR in the neighborhood. We usually do a parking lot or the track but occassionaly he will run on the street in front of our house for about 10 minutes. He goes 1/2 block then turns up right in front of the house and hits the cul de sac and turns around. I stand in the middle of the road the entire time and watch for cars.

We have been doing this for about 5 years with no problems till tonight. The bitch next door calls the cops. Apparently she caught GMA the other day and decided what we werre doing wasnt safe and she wasnt going to have it in front of her house.

Moto Cop rolls in after we have put the bikes away. I point at my kid and say "It was him." then walk in the garage. I thought my kid was going to shit himself. Cop's looking at me like WTF? Only bike he can see is my R1 and he asks if my son was riding that. No... and I show him the NSR and the KX65. So he does his speel, I tell him it's cool. No need to write a ticket. I start talking bikes and gear with him and it turns out the local county and cities are looking for someone to supply all the moto cops with modular helmets and jackets. Well damn... I tell him I own a MC shop and he hooks me up with the guy to call about the gear contract.

The whole time the bitch neighbor is standing in her yard watching and getting absolutly pissed off that her phone call just made me some money.

After he left I looked over and told her that I have put up with her mowing her lawn and running her weedeater at 6:30 am on Saturdays for 9 years without ever complaining but that was now going to change. She called me an asshole and went inside.

To top it all off I walked in the house to the aroma of bacon. Went in the kitchen to find 2 lbs of bacon cooking, fresh tomatoes from the garden and the rest of the fixins for BLT's.

Good day!

2. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

yeah, I have those type neighbors too. I have had my camper and open trailer setting in my side yard for years. My grass has always been long. I got a visit from a county officer (not police, but something). He gave me a "notice of violation", that my grass needs cutting, I can't have trailers/cars parked permanently on grass, and I have a camper top for my truck that is considered "outside storage".

I had a week to correct this (but I did it that day). Grass cut, one trailer and camper top is at my Mom's house, other trailer on my driveway. Take that neighbors <thumbs nose>

3. code enforcement officers. Making mountains out of molehills is their job

4. jami6989

jami6989 Active Member

No offense, but I'd call the cops on you too if I had to live next to what you just described.:up:

5. caferace

caferace No.

TrackStar, the only thing missing was a post lunch BJ. :D

-jim

6. AFORREST4

AFORREST4 Well-Known Member

Sounds like the perfect day!

7. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

I wouldn't escalate the situation...I'd just put some shrubs up and be done with it.

[​IMG]

8. BrianK

BrianK Well-Known Member

:stupid::stupid:

9. Huey130

Huey130 Chief wrench thrower

Some people were parking lot racing across the street from my shop this last Sunday.
    Lady from that property called me when we opened this week.

Lady: We had some motorcycles and a crowd racing at high speeds on our property!
    (It was 3 dudes on DRZ110s I found out later)
    Me: Cool!
    Lady: No it is not! I need your help with this!
    Me: Oh sorry. What do you need? Help setting up the course or sponsorships or something?
    Lady: No tell your employees to stop doing it!
    Me: Maam, we were closed Sunday and I know where all my employees were this weekend; at a race in Indianapolis.
    Lady: Then it was your customers.
    Me: I have over 6,000 customers. Are you going to come over here and help me start calling them?
    Lady: No, I just...
    Me: I see cars in your lot right now. Are you going to call the Ford dealership and tell them to call all their customers and tell them to stop driving in your lot?
    Lady: The cars have permission to be here. Can you just tell your employees?!
    Me: LINDSEY! DONT EVER RIDE MOTORCYCLES ACROSS THE STREET!
    Lindsey: Huh?
    Me: There's one lady, do you want to listen to me tell them all?
    Lady: I can get the police involved.
    Me: For what?
    Lady: I'll send them over there.
    Me: WHY?
    Lady: I'm sorry you got so defensive. Have a nice day.
    Me: You too.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2010
  10. burner42

burner42 Well-Known Member

My neighbors are ok... the single lady that lives next door to me is a bit jealous of my working situation... as I was loading my jet ski today for a quick rip at the lake she was in her back yard and comes over and says "must be nice... do you ever work?" my response..."as little as possible", and rolled out. Every now and then she makes some irritating statements, other than that me and my neighbors are A-OK!. I feel sorry for people with shitty neighbors, that is actually why I moved from my old house I lived in for 18 years... A middle east family moved in next door, in 5 years the house was a shithole! Never mowed, or maintained the property at all, had 5-6 cars (only 2 ran), rats, possums, and who knows what else would go through holes in the eaves of the roof etc... I called code compliance every month... they would do the minimum repairs to avoid fines. Since I own a landscape company I would have my crew do their lawn 1 time per month to keep my property value from going down, while my house was on the market I did it weekly until I sold my house, they never thanked me or offered to pay. They had a couple kids in school that would get sent home regularly for head lice and other nasty shit! He won... I moved, It was like living next to Omar Sanford (my mid east version of Fred Sanford from Sanford & Son).

11. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

:crackup:

12. burner42

burner42 Well-Known Member

I own a landscape maintenance business (see above post), you would not believe how many calls I get from customers neighbors, they complain more than my customers, the do it your selfers cant stand it that they waste their weekends on the lawn while my customers lounge by the pool.Just this week a lady calls and asks if I can trim Lavellas bushes, I tell her I can not unless Lavella calls and requests it, she then asks if I can call her and suggest it, I say no, she gets angry and tells me a decent lawn service would just do the bushes and hangs up.

13. trancework

trancework It's always now...

She's still pissed about not finding the "identifying mole"....

14. fyyff

fyyff Well-Known Member

Good for you on the maybe contract.

A few weeks ago two deputies stopped by to talk about bikes. We were sitting on the hood of the car. I had a beer in hand. Neither one of the deputies was drinking. Some douche driving by decides it is in their best interest to report these guys for drinking on duty. About 20 minutes later their Sgt. shows up, also a good friend of mine, says that someone reported that they were drinking on duty. No problem.

The best was the atv incident. I was test driving an atv down a side street. Go past a house down the block some old fuck yelling at me that he is gonna call the cops. Local town cop (newbie) shows up at my house says he is gonna give me a ticket. Ok, write it Joe. He is writing out the ticket. I tell him I want his cell phone number so the next time I see someone riding their lawn mower or golf cart down the road I will be sure to call him. He gets in his car and calls someone else. Then tears the ticket up. Tells me to keep the speed down and watch out for cars.

Neighbors can really suck.

15. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

The end to a truly perfect day right there...

16. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Haha, I'm the @sshole neighbour who batted a dead possum into my neighbour's yard. The possum was making my dog mad by standing on the fence and smiling at him. Not my fault the thing went flying over the fence propelled by my axe handle. That's what neighbour's are for. :)

17. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

was this one o' them zombie possums? :D

18. gixxersmitty

gixxersmitty Well-Known Member

I brought my diesel Kabota tractor home the other day and was mowing the lawn. The thing is loud as hell. I see the neighbor lady later on that week and ask her if it was too loud or if it bothered her. Her response, " no it wasnt too loud, wouldn't matter if it was anyway." :up:

19. USracer900

USracer900 Well-Known Member

Funny this thread came up, just last week our asshole "street captain" turned us in for a trash can violation. It was literally in front of our house for TWO days against the garage. Got a nice $50 fine from the neighborhood association. Called the next day and got it waived since we hadn't had a violation in the 7 years we've lived here but $50 is insane for leaving it out 2 days.

It's interesting since dickbag street captain has a satellite dish on the side of his house and according to ordinance 24 that's a big no no. I may have to report his ass now. :)

20. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Woulda been a cooler story if you banged her in the hallway.