1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nashville race spectator

Discussion in 'General' started by Gary Leonard, May 7, 2003.

1. Gary Leonard

Gary Leonard New Member

Hello, Does anyone know what it will cost to see the races (spectator)? Also, can I get in the pits to see you guys? Thanks for any info. Gary P.S. I read on this board somewhere that there would be something about the race in Wed. Tennessean but I don't see anything

2. Luvtride

Luvtride Active Member

Hello, I am going down there to spectate too. I was told $30 for all three days, $20 for sat. and sun.& $15 for sun. That's getting your tickets at the gate. As far as getting into the paddock, not sure but I think so, seems like I was told it was ok. I am sure these guys-gals can help out on that ? better. See you there:cool: :beer:.......

3. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Once you sign the release at the gate you are given the same access as a rider (except for getting on the track of course). :) Walk around the paddock, ask questions, and have fun.

4. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

I went to a track day in Nashville

Ealier this year, there were over 750 spectators for a track day!

If WERA can do a decent job promoting the event, a thousand or more should be easily doable.

5. KevMac

KevMac Well-Known Member

Gary

YOu should be able to go just about anywhere you want in the pits(Within reason). Walking right through the middle of someones pits is generally frowned upon,(I'm sure you new that though). I've watched more than one inconsiderate loser cruise right through mine more times than I'd like to recall. Some people think nothing of walking in between my trailer and bike, past my motorhome, under our awning ,between the picknic table, trip over the cooler, then knock over the trash can on thier way to wherever they are going! Oh, did I mention, tracking mud on the artificial carpet the whole way through.
    Anyway, on a lighter note. I think it's great that you are coming out to watch the races. Are you planning an all out assault of the tracks soon? I hope so. You are more than welcome to stop by our pits and say hello. We'll be in a white with faded blue and gray striped motorhome, white enclosed attached, bike #229. Ask for Kevin or Robin.
    Hope to see ya there
    Kevin