1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Things i got to see today....

Discussion in 'General' started by Shenanigans, Jul 16, 2010.

1. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

2 dumbasses in cars with speakers mounted behind the grill, a ricer with a fart muffler that had a propeller in it and a dude that looked like Toy Caldwell from The Marshall Tucker Band. Only one of these is cool.

2. JustinCase

JustinCase I Forget

Yeah, I got to get me one of those fart propeller mufflers...

3. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

I got me sum whizzle tips dawg...

They go woooooooooooooooo wooooooooooooooooo..

Iz for decoration man, that's it and that's all..

4. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

Wat up LIl' Sis!

5. Captain Squid

Captain Squid Well-Known Member

This is actually a really tough choice :eek:

6. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

bub rub!!! Holla!

7. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

You saw some good stuff Shenanigans.

On the automotive side, I saw a Jeep Wrangler with those 22 inch spinning rims. <insert puke smilie here>

I saw an unusally large number of grossly obese people, including a child who looked like that purple girl on Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (Violet Beauregard?)

I saw a bunch of hot Canadian chicks on the intertoob washing bikes. And on a related note, since it's 5:00 p.m. on Friday, I stopped at the local liquor store which happens to have a car wash next to it. There was a very hot chick towelling off a car there... ala Cool Hand Luke style. That was good stuff.

Good day all in all.

8. Steve Karson

Steve Karson Tcasby is my Bitch !!

Last weekend, I saw 3 Mexicans in an older pickup, pulled over by the police. They had 30-50 10' 2x4's or 2x6's, sitting across the bedrails on the truck. :crackup:

9. Shenanigans

what did he call the lady in Cool Hand Luke, Lucille? Dits, you got me beat! What else you guys got?

10. JOSEPH150

JOSEPH150 Member

Just saw a skinny girl with love handles.I HEART GASTONIA.

11. Shenanigans

So you just picked up your date?

12. gixxersmitty

gixxersmitty Well-Known Member

I saw a parked car that had a pine tree in it. An old man had cut down a pine tree that was about 12 inches in diameter, cut it into 3 foot long sections, then proceeded to load as much as he could into the trunk and back seat of an old Caprice.

13. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

I saw a Jeep CJ with one of those small billboards (that change every 10 seconds or so) attached to the trailer hitch.

Fortunately, I wasn't stuck in traffic behind it.

14. nupe1911

nupe1911 Well-Known Member

yea... they are loud 2, kid in my neighborhood has 1.

15. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Yesterday I saw a guy on a metic cruiser with a guitar on his back...with a heat index of 110!!!

16. motomadman217

motomadman217 Well-Known Member

today i saw a late 90's buick century with 3 dudes in it, huge fart can muffler and a huge 3 level wing

17. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

Lucielle. Damn good job. That's some deep well of movie trivia ya got there.

18. bsawicki

bsawicki Well-Known Member

just got back from my wifes 25 year class reunion.....need i say anymore??

i left her there....

19. random hero

random hero Banned

I saw numerous IDIOTS in the Denver metro area on sportbikes, sorry crotch rockets, wearing tank-tops, some w/no shirt, a lot of flip flops, I bet 2 out of the 15 people I saw had helmets on.... most were riding like complete fucktards. It doesn't surprise me so many people end up seriously hurt or dead riding on the streets

20. Derrick1

Derrick1 Well-Known Member

Traveling north on a 4 lane WITH a turning lane. Old dude in a pickup is coming straight at me in MY lane with his blinker on to turn left. I had to slow to nearly a stop and the f'er never even flinched or attempted to get into the turning lane. He slowly turned left from my lane at @4 miles per hour right in front of me...Nice