1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big THANKS to Bioweapon fuel racer #725 David Ur

Discussion in 'General' started by Carnage R1, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

All good.
    I'll keep running my special blend of Circle K and make it do what it do. :up:

2. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Wut up Seth!
    Good points.

I think it should be mentioned that David making amends and offering to pay for the guys bike may give some folks the wrong idea. Don't expect a payment if you fall down and go boom. David is one of the few exceptions. It has happened before, but it's not common.

That said, heal up soon so we can get back at it. I'll spot you 100lbs next race. :D

3. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

Not me, Buck....I'm gonna get some serious race s#&t to get the jump on 'em :up:

4. Steverin06

Steverin06 Well-Known Member

Slightly off topic, but what the hell. Are Ur's front plates WERA legal? Is there an exception on that bike because of the lack of space on the front? Only asking because I'm may find myself in the same situation on that bike soon.

5. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

i belive it has to be a center plate over the ram air, or like a windshield style palte

6. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

No, they should look like the bike in front. I believe he's been told they were not legal.

[​IMG]

7. vonstallin

vonstallin Я - Ребенок Люциферов

As far as Number Plates.....

I just painted a second set of skins and changed up the screen.

On the BMW i would do the same style. Just tuck behind your bike with lid on and have someone lay a pice of tape across the point that you cant see anymore.

Then Paint below that section/region. Should be enuff space to run tripple digits.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. ckruzel

or just put a numberplate on it :)

9. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

That's a purty looking bike there Moe.
    Can it go fast?

10. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

Too fast....ask me how I know :)

And it is a purty motosickle.

11. buellucifer9s

buellucifer9s Active Member

All I can say as my experience with Ur has been nothing negative- he has offered everything in his trailer to me, @ a trackday he let me ride his 848. Now granted I'm not fast or anything like that, I'm just a slow lightweight racer but yea it seems everytime I go to the track and I'm missing a tool, chances are Ur has it and is more than willing to let me borrow it. And when I don't pack enough Bioweapon, guess who's fuel gets jacked? All I'm saying is there are always two sides to a coin and the side I've seen shows a pretty nice guy.
    but thats just me

12. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

He just have a tendency to go a little wide in T1. LOL!

[​IMG]

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep. BTDT and my wife writes the check for the track rental. :D

Upside - now I like the woods! :rock:

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Aw damn.....

:D

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Davids plates are not legal, they will be the next time he runs a WERA event I'm sure. Moe's plates absolutely kick ass.

16. Mike Kelly

Mike Kelly Well-Known Member

Call me stupid, but plenty of shade, nice cool grass and more than enough available electrical boxes in the woods sounds much better to me than hot asphalt all around me with a scorching sun on a 90 degree day. Cleaning the gravel off my tires is a minor inconvenience.

17. ckruzel

the last time i stayed at summit my friend had a motorhome over by the shenendoah track, or somewhere over there up past it, it was very quiet there my brother lives like 15 minutes from the place so maybe i'll stay over there this time

18. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

19. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

Too bad that mighty weapon got drug by a kawi 600 at sumitt, and i do mean druggggggggggggggggggggggggg.

200hp? against 122hp the math don't add up

Last edited: Jun 27, 2010
  20. mizter11

mizter11 Member

Ah terrance I miss u:)