Nashville Scheduling?

Discussion in 'General' started by backdraftmoto, Apr 2, 2003.

1. backdraftmoto

backdraftmoto I make Nissan trucks...

Why is the May 9-11 Nashville SS round on the Sportsman schedules, but the actual weekend schedule only shows the weekend as a National. I would think if it's a double weekend the endurance would be Friday, Sportsman Sat. and Nat'l races Sunday.

What's the dealeo?

2. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

Thats how it is, endurance on Friday. And its listed on Sportsman schedules for Mid-central and Southeast. This is not another Cycle Jam.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I got too far ahead of myself and messed up on the schedule. I'll pull it down tomorrow and fix it next week.

4. JGarvin1

JGarvin1 Active Member

so the endurance is on Friday??

can you please email me with a response as to the endurance races that are any day other than a Sat. cause I have just made plans to go to all the endurance races thinking that they are alls are all on Sat. Sorry, but we are new to the Endurance stuff
    Justin

5. backdraftmoto

backdraftmoto I make Nissan trucks...

Nashville, VIR, and the GNF will be on Fridays. All other on Saturday.

6. JGarvin1

JGarvin1 Active Member

thanks

thanks a lot now I can plan accordingly

7. SClark

SClark Righteous Indignator!

Last year, 2002, the GNF Endurance was on a Saturday.(I believe 2001 also.)

I remember having an online discussion with Mongo about having the endurance races on the same day for both VIR and RA, but Mongo stated it would not be so. I don't remember the reason.

So, until Mongo verifies Backdraft's statement(Maybe he has and I missed it), that the GNF Endurance is Friday, I would plan on it being on Sat.

VIR has typically been on Friday, though.

8. kyle ray

kyle ray huuhh, he said member

actually, 2002 gnf endurance was on fri. :)

9. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

You'll have to forgive Steve, he hit his head at the GNF last year. ;) :D

10. SClark

:eek: Oops!

From the percoset fog, I remember that there was a day that seperated the practice day from the endurance race. I thought it was Thurs-Sat.

Ok. Anyway... How about that Syracuse. :D

11. WERA29

No problem Steve. ;) I lost a couple days too after hitting my head last weekend. :Poke:

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Cycle Jam, GNF and this year Nashville will be on Friday.

Kind of like the dates indicate on the yealry schedule huh? :Poke:

13. WERA29

It's the classic Steve "Bitch first, ask questions later" Clark in action. :D

And since Mongo was so kind to point out it's clearly stated in the yearly schedule, Steve truly deserves this...

[​IMG]

14. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

Glad I saw this- I would have been a day late.... hmmmm, maybe going back to my natural haircolor is not such a good idea after all..... :D

15. WERA29

Looks like The Punisher gets one too...

[​IMG]

16. SClark

Well, Tom, 'Suck and Bitch' or not, at least Beth and I will get to be IN the race.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH! Oh, I think I pissed myself.

17. SClark

From the immortal words of Mongo:

"*** Please note that there may be minor changes between the schedules posted here and the event schedule so please make sure you pick up a final version at registration."
    Double :Poke: :D

18. SClark

Practice Day??

And finally, will there be a Practice Day on Thursday?

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Changing a race from one day to another is not exactly what I would call a minor change.

As the schedule indicates - WERA will not be holding a practice day on Thursday, I think Bargy might be however you'd need to contact him for details.

20. SClark

What schedule would be indicating this? I don't see one on the schedules page? What am I missing?