1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friday gate time for Nashville????

Discussion in 'General' started by cspencer123, Apr 17, 2010.

1. donovangravlee

donovangravlee Active Member

good info.
    grassyass

2. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

In the words of my 8 year old nephew....."You want me to call you a waaambulance?":Poke:

3. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

I called the office this morning and the nice lady on the phone said 5-9..

4. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

If its seriously going to rain, I'm going somewhere else.... I fucking hate the rain.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Which office? (if theirs then we'll have to double check)

6. DangerZone

DangerZone CAUTION!

Yeah really. It's always been 10.

7. Hyperdyne

When I called the Nasville SS office yesterday the lady told me 5pm - 9pm. I said "are you certain as with WERA it's been 10pm in the past." "No I can't say for certain so I'm going to say 9 p.m." It was good enough for me as I planned on being there much earlier... But Sean you may need to call and clarify with them to fight the confusion.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Cool, we'll handle it, it'll be 10pm. Thanks for the info and I gotta say, I do like that answer, better safe than sorry when talking gate times.

9. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

on a positive note rain tire dont help much there :D

10. tlr74

tlr74 4seven4

Q-
    calm down, i'll check and see if i still have any older rains in the garage.
    don't worry that track is great in the rain.

11. Hyperdyne

Last time I ran Nashville in the rain Tim Vosnick was running so fast I had to check to see if the track was wet. He was going faster than guys on DOT's in the dry.

12. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

I'm not sure if I'm glad to hear that or not:confused:

thanks man. I'm trying to scrape together some cash to have on hand at the track in the event that i do need a rain rear. just not sure yet if i'll have enough or not. let me know if you do have an extra you'd be willing to sell. probably wouldnt hurt to go ahead and get one as soon as i can anyways to have on hand for situations such as this. i'll pm you my phone number if you don't already have it.

13. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

The new sealer strips were iffy in the dry...should be a real hoot in the wet! Tdub

14. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

Awesome, I cant wait :D

15. tlr74

tlr74 4seven4

:up:
    forgot that...i heard from some guys that were there last week with STT that they were slick again.

16. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

I don't know if it was so much being slick as they were soft. You could move them around with your shoe or thumb...I think "squishy" was the word I heard used most LOL Tdub

17. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

when were the new sealer strips laid down? has it been since last september?

18. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

I heard last fall sometime...

19. DaveB

DaveB Just Riding Around

Yeah, they made things a little interesting.

20. ETenn600

ETenn600 Active Member

Where can I go to get information about coming to the races this weekend as a spectator?
    Thanks in advance