1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

piece of shit bastards

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Buckwild, Apr 2, 2003.

1. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

I just found out from my brother stationed in europe that these piece of shit iraqi bastards excecuted the POWS. I thought it was odd that only one was rescued, and this confirms my suspisions. And to make matters worse, these raghead bastards recorded these piece of shit bastards shooting them in the back of the head while they were kneeling and blindfolded. this was broadcasted on that rag tv station and picked up by the other international stations. I won't even touch the fact that this information is being heavily censored in the US.
    I'm so fucking mad i could spit fire.

2. 418

418 Expert #59

Nuke'em !!! ....seriously....

This shit needs to stop. Just wipe the whole fuckin' country off the map.

3. LMcCurdy

LMcCurdy Antique

Can't wipe out a whole country for what a few have done. But, I hope we catch the SOBs responsible and do the same.

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Buck, thanks for the info but I wish I had not read it. I'm so F@cking pissed now that I can't see straight.

5. wera176

wera176 Well-Known Member

I really don't even want to know what happened to that poor girl they rescued... :mad:

God bless her and her family and the executed POW's as well.

From what my 5th grade teacher told me (he was a German POW in WWII) the Germans still treated them somewhat humanely. Unless, of course, you were Jewish...

6. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

I got a real bad feeling when I heard they found 11 bodies during the rescue. There are some American families getting bad news right now. I will pray that God will give them the strength to get through this.
    I know that Jessica Lynch has been through living Hell. Over a week of torture I don't even want to think about.
    The Iraqi people have had 20 years of Saddam and his thugs. They are using civilians as shields and killing anyone suspected of being glad to see coalition troops.
    There is only one reason why we haven't leveled Baghdad. To save innocent civilian lives We are making every effort to save civilian lives and it is costing American lives. That's why we're the good guys.
    God bless our troops and protect them.

7. Kevin Crauswell

Kevin Crauswell Well-Known Member

I do not believe they will catch these type of ...PIECES os SHIT.
    1) They will live to fight another day
    2) They will go home. Suck up air and food that
    some one more in need could use.
    3) They will live off what ever means are placed in
    front of them.. ie OUR food sent there as aid,
    OUR work forces and materials sent to rebuild.

It is very sad that our troops may face such crap.
    They have been sent there to do a job most others
    like the U. N. son's of bitches didn't EVER have the balls to do,,
    then have the possibility of being on the knees
    with a gun in the back of the head.

One can only hope that these,, things ,that have executted
    our troops, will have the chance to look up just as the
    A10 swoops in with guns -a- blaz'n, helping make way
    for thier trip to ALAH -LALA Land !
    GOD BLESS AMERICA ! GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS !

8. Joss

Joss F3 Dabbler

"I won't even touch the fact that this information is being heavily censored in the US."

Could be the leadership want to see who was in the graves before they release this (if true) in order to let next of kin know.

Rumors run crazy in the military, just like everywhere else. It may or may not be factual, though I have sort of wondered about it before now. I'm not saying your brother is not telling you what he heard, Buck, only that he is probably subject to the same rumor mill as all of us.

A good question might be if this girl witnessed executions, why is she still alive? Or, if there were executions, again, why is she still alive? If it is true, it is really bad.

Still, it was the actions of individuals, not necessarily of the citizens of Iraq.

Individuals have a way of being brought back to the surface after deeds like this... especially when there are immunity deals to be made in the post war "clean up".

9. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

If this thread is pointing to NEW atrocities that may have been committed, I have yet to see it reported in Canada. And not much is censored here.

10. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

Robert, this was in the National Post this morning. All it said was they found graves, it did not report on the identies of the deceased.

11. Kevin Crauswell

Kevin Crauswell Well-Known Member

They have not released any imfo at this
    time, to the ID's of the dead found in the basement and the
    shallow graves where the girl was rescued.
    This makes me wonder if it is to difficult because
    of torture, maybe even dismemberment.( Which accordding
    to the reports they have done to some. )
    Either way... it is a real shame.
    But this is the mind set and the foundation on which
    this regine has been built. TERROR !

12. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Nine of the found in the grave were US, 2 Iraqis.

Still no confirmation that the US soldiers were executed as speculated.

David

13. KevMac

KevMac Well-Known Member

Iraq

I'm very proud to see such passion in your words. I can only hope we all maintain this level of intensity when this war is spooling down. CNN,MSNBC, and all the other propoganda machines will jump ship, and run to the other side of this war. When it appears we have the Saddam supporters under control. They will complain about the cost first, then the lives lost. Then they will tug on our heart strings with interviews of widowed brides and children with lost,missing or deceased parents.
    I implore each and every one of you to remember the feelings you have now, to retain them. Do not compromise your mindset.
    Admiral Yamamoto was quoted after the bombing of Pearl harbor in 1941 "I feel we have awakened a sleeping giant and filled him with a great resolve". Do not allow the media to undermine our resolve. This endeavor will cost many lives,heartbreak,sacrifice,and of course money. The facts remain the same. People are dying! We are the only ones who can keep there ultimate sacrifice from becoming an act of futility.
    We will prevail.
    Hug your wife (or your husband) kiss your kids. And thank God we have these people to fight for our way of life.
    Kevin A. McKemy

14. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

If I were computer/Internet savy, I would insert the "Hello and Welcome to Last Week" image here, and I would post links to 2 threads on this topic that already exist, titled "sad news from the war front" and "US POWs Executed".

I know I have opened myself up for anyone to reply with the "You Suck at the Internet" thingie... ;) Whoever does so MUST post links to those threads to show that you don't suck at the internet:D

15. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

George,
    When I read your post I still thought that there were at least 4-5 POW's alive with the rest being murdered. After speaking with my brother, I've come to find that all (to include the ones questioned on tv) except one were killed.

16. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

Buck:
    When I made that post, there were just reports on what was being shown of al-Jeezera. Some people may have said I jumped to a conclusion. Later events lend more credence to my post. Your post was in response to the news that came out after the POW raid. No biggie...