1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems with GSB

Discussion in 'General' started by Lazarus, Feb 17, 2010.

1. Lazarus

Lazarus SwaggaByLaz®

It has some potential but its no GSB. You know everyone would sign back up but meh. Its up to you. I understand its probably a headache on top of costing $$.

2. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Well That sucks.... Its been real.... Its been fun and its been real fun... I say get the Domaine from Rocky and sell it someone who can take the initiative to start over...

3. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

like i said, Marc, we can start over, have everyone re-register, is that what you guys want to do? Hell, ask around, if thats the case, its not a big deal. We just bought the new software (looks just like SSB). The problem is integrating the old database to it. If you guys want to keep the site, and just start over from scratch........AGAIN, then we can do that. Ask around, you guys know how to contact me, and just let me know.

4. Lazarus

Lazarus SwaggaByLaz®

Honestly I dont care for the look of SSB. I prefer GSB more better.

5. cobra2497

cobra2497 Well-Known Member

The look hasn't been finalized yet. Its a work in progress. :up:

6. Lazarus

Lazarus SwaggaByLaz®

Ok cool. Whats your screen name on there?

7. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Just restart it from scratch. It's not that big of deal. It will fill back up again quickly.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not like it's the first time.

9. Lazarus

Lazarus SwaggaByLaz®

Real quick.

10. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Exactly. Already paid for the software, might as well use it. Anyway, you know you enjoy the headaches, Toodles. :D

11. dickie doo

dickie doo Well-Known Member

Agreed. Always room for more places to waste time. HAHAH!

12. Lazarus

Lazarus SwaggaByLaz®

Basically. :beer:

13. cobra2497

cobra2497 Well-Known Member

1GTurn:)

14. GrantMLS

GrantMLS Well-Known Member

yeah i think people just except to re-register every few years... maybe this time we can follow - not broke lets not fix?! :D I'd perfer to have it back..

15. GrantMLS

GrantMLS Well-Known Member

yeah put it back up - not digging that soutern site place much

16. Brad

Brad Swollen Member

Sounds fine to me too. It would be cool to have all the "old stuff" but not if it is a big pita. I'd rather sign up again there than spin offs somewhere else. Plus it's got history! :up:

17. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

There's your consensus, Todd. Load that bitch back up already. Although I'm sure my clients have been rather happy that its been down. :crackup:

18. automan

automan It's all about the drive!

+1

19. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

hopefully, we'll have it up, fresh start in the next day or so. 3.8 vbb tho, which is a couple versions newer than what we had, but not the newest, as the newest one is just too much of a pain in the ass. Highside is working on it tonight, i'll go in and try to set the forums back up tomorrow night and hopefully turn it back on tomorrow night sometime.

edit: working on 4.02, the newest version. attempting to get the images working.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2010
  20. Lazarus

Lazarus SwaggaByLaz®

Make me a mod Todd. If it wasn't for me making this post and nagging we would be without da GSB. :D