1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modern Warfare 2...11/10/09

Discussion in 'General' started by Cuddles de Sade, Oct 21, 2009.

1. random hero

random hero Banned

ACR ftw.... And I only play hardcore. I can't stand having to shoot somebody 25 times for them to die.

WHEN WILL THEY FIX THE CARE PACKAGE GLITCH :down::down::down:

2. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

Rumor has it they've recalled the update to fix the glitch which has been at Microsoft for testing for weeks now, in order to fix other glitches at the same time. So basically, dont hold your breath.

3. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

learn the maps. biggest single difference maker for me is knowing where NOT to be as much as where to be.

K/D's @ 1.87 right now. been goofing around playing alot of Search along with Capture the Flag. trying to stay away from all the Care Package glitchers.

fwiw...I think the weapons, perks and equipment load outs are really well balanced the way they are. and yes the SPAS with the Grip is AWESOME. :up:

4. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

ive given up on getting a nuke... i cant break past 20. everytime i get on a roll someone shoots down my chopper gunner.

5. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

for sure you have to get the right people on the opposite team...but it's not impossible. I got 2 in 3 games when I first unlocked the Nuke...then took me like 20 games to get another:mad: haven't tried since that first run through. last two prestiges I've been focusing on other challenges.

6. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Longest kill streak I have had is 16. :( That was in Hardcore though, none of that sissy CTF. :D

7. speedster1219

speedster1219 Member

Just started playing this thing a couple weeks ago and I can't stop. Screen name is El-Supermercado
    Getting frustrated with campers and those guys who just kill each other to get some crates:tut:

8. tunawest

tunawest Well-Known Member

+1

hardcore is the only way to play IMO

and the AK is not THAT great.... Im still a can of the M4 and spas, been messing around with the pistols and having a blast.

The less you use a grenade launcher, the better you will get.

I have been playing cod online for 2 years and still, im just a mediocre player and I have not gotten a damn nuke yet!

9. kiggy74

kiggy74 As useful as an...

Finally got bling for the scar last night, and feel that I might have turned the corner. Having both a red dot and silencer makes a big difference. All of the sudden I'm not getting bum rushed every time I pull the trigger, and actually have some time to work my way around the maps. Still need to learn the maps though, but keeping on the peripheries of the maps sure helps reduce the risk of getting shot from behind.

10. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

If you worry about your back, claymores are your friends. :up:

11. eppy01f4i

eppy01f4i Well-Known Member

:up::stupid:

Claymores are gold in this game.

Scavenger pro
    Stopping power pro
    Ninja Pro

With the Scar silenced and akimbo shotguns :up::up::up:

12. dtalbott

Two things:

1. The RPD with a silencer and FMJ is almost unfair. :D

2. Turtle Beach headsets are the bomb.

13. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Yeah...that's all I need. Something to tune my wife out more. :D

14. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

Bear in mind, even with scavenger you can only have 2 Claymores set up at any given time. If you try to place 3, the first one you place will explode.

15. bongoray

bongoray Registered Lunatic

If anyone ever wants to play. I'm on a lot since losing my job. Look for Abe Froman. :D

16. dtalbott

But you hear the footsteps coming behind you. :D

17. eppy01f4i

:confused: Did not know this :up:

18. eppy01f4i

What model are you using?

Damn you!!!! (looking at them now) :D

19. dtalbott

The $60 ones.

They make a world of difference.

20. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

I still play. I don't have as much time to devote with school and such, but I like it better than the first one.

I feel like I know the maps, but I've never been able to get a feel for "where to be" and "when"... I see people run through the maps and never get touched... I guess I'm just not as good at timing...

I need to play with the shotguns more - I'm really good from long range with just the M4 - don't even need the sniper rifle really, but not so good close up.