hooper is here

Discussion in 'General' started by sanee, Jan 30, 2010.

1. OldSchlPunk

OldSchlPunk Well-Known Member

If you can't pick one up at the local dealer, it isn't homologated...that is as long as it doesn't say Buell on the side...

2. cNYnCArvr

cNYnCArvr A little bit of this...

I got to be passed by the Hopper himself, also Mel Paris and Elena Myers, today at Fontana. All three looking good out there.

3. banzai132

banzai132 Oh shit! not again!

Who the hell is hooper?
    You drinking too much wine, you go home NOW!

4. sanee

sanee Well-Known Member

its my accent:D
    i spell the way i pronounce:D

5. bEeR

bEeR Hookers & Blow

Here's to seeing Burt out on the grid

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I loved that movie.

7. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

Hooper, Cardoones and Ooolrich!! is Poorry still wrenching?
    They need to get OOOma Thurman for an umbrella girl.
    The team will be Voodoo in the Poodock.

8. streetfight3r

streetfight3r Well-Known Member

Kinda related, unrelated. I wonder what the deal is with the "21" on Hoppers bike. I mean, hopkins is obviously very much associating himself with his number, but if I remember correctly m4 owns his # right?

9. kneedragger29

kneedragger29 Well-Known Member

Beat me to it.
    Damn...

Why don't we just call him whopper or dooper? They're all close enough.

10. PETe@nps

PETe@nps Well-Known Member

anyone notice his leathers and bike sans alot of sponsorship decals this year? it could be because thats what happens when you have monster money or it's just that bad this year.

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

or it could be that those were the leathers to used to test the stiggy bike with and he's using them because they don't have Kawasaki/ Honda on them? Notice the Pirelli patches? He wasn't signed before he tested so why bother Alpinestars to make a suit for something that wasn't a done deal yet.

Plus, Hammer may be working on other sponsors as well. Should Hopper run those patches as well?

12. BC

BC Well-Known Member

I'm stoked Hopper gonna get another shot at success with a great team. I'm even more stoked JU and M4 are racing superbikes in the AMA. It's been a long time coming. :beer:

This year is gonna be worth watching, regardless of all the off track drama.

13. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

Im stooked.

14. random hero

random hero Banned

I think it's fantastic for the series, but I also think some of you are giving the guy a tad too much credit when basically stating he's going to whip everyone's ass this year.... DMG might be a shitty series, but there are still some top riders, I don't see Hopkins coming in and winning week in-week out, I could be wrong.... I know some of the Hopkins fluffers would love to see me eat my words.

Do I think he'll do well, sure.... Davie Stone could do "well" with the tiny grids, but do I think Hopper will wipe the floor with everyone else, not hardly.

15. PETe@nps

wow you seemed to take great offense to that for some reason. just stating that there werent any stickers or patches and saying was it cause of monster money or sad economy. maybe a little cumbia would do us some good :rock:

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Monster is prominently displayed on his lid. He has all his sponsors displayed for a test.

17. PETe@nps

well alright then i guess you took care of all my questions.:up: