1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Something cool to do for your sponsors...

Discussion in 'General' started by bongoray, Dec 13, 2009.

1. bongoray

bongoray Registered Lunatic

I came up with this idea of coozies to thank sponsors. I'm also going to be including them with sponsorship packages that I'm sending out.

I don't get any kick backs and this isn't spam. My buddy at work put these together for me really cheaply. If you're interested in ordering depending on how many you buy they come out to be less than $1 each and you can put logos or pictures on them. I just thought they were cool plus a fun way to say thanks. If you're interested his site is: prism-printing.com

Here's a couple pics... :up:

Hopefully it'll help you guys get some additional sponsorship or be seen in a better light by your existing sponsors.

Attached Files:

2. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

Great idea.

The name of your team is silly.

:rolleyes:

3. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

It would be hilarious if the team name was shortened in programs to just "Team Donkey". Fitting. If you are trying to find additional sponsors, they may not want to be associated with the image that you are trying to have by the name.

Team Donkey Punch is something a bunch of college guys would call their softball team.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2009
  4. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Yeah I'd look at changing the name of the team ... cool idea though.

5. bongoray

Yeah, I've thought about the name but my current sponsors like it believe it or not. It started as a goof but kinda took off. Although if someone comes along with some cash I'd be more than willing to change the name. Hell I'll call it Tampax racing if they flip the bill. Ha ha.

6. Didn't have anything to do with the energy drink "Donkey Kick" would it? Usually found at QuickTrip gas stations. I have been known to grab one here or there as it tastes slightly better then Redbull, and actually does kick ya in butt for a while.

I liked Dark Dog too but could never find it in a store.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Um, google his team name...

8. bongoray

Nope no affiliation. Just a name we made up back in 2003 as a couple of silly geese.

9. scotth

scotth Banned

The VERY SECOND he abandons the Team Donkey Punch name, it's mine, all mine.

I'd use it anyway since I'm 1500 miles from him, but that seems uncool.

Hey Bongoray, you got any more TDPR t-shirts laying around you want to sell? I would enjoy sporting one at work. My image being what it is, it'd be nice to see them try to process me in that shirt. :D

10. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Hey Ray, I'll BUY a coozie from you! Let me know!

11. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

I wore my TDPR T-shirt to Homestead a couple of years back. Henry DeGouw started laughing when he saw it. He said, "Haner told me what that meant!"

[​IMG]

12. sgr62004

sgr62004 Well-Known Member

ha ha ha thats f'd up

13. That picture should be in the umbrella girl thread.:D

14. bongoray

I wish. The dude that did the shirts for us disappeared. Making shirts was expensive. I gave away like $400 worth of shirts when we had them made. They cost like $12 a shirt to make, so it was expensive. The ones I did sell I donated all the profit to the air fence fund. :up:

15. bongoray

Johnny, PM me your address and I'll just send you some. You're the best. You should post your other pics of you in my shirt. The MotoGP guys liked them. The Dunlop boys always love the shirt too.

16. leviathan

leviathan Well-Known Member

Donkey Punch! Good for the grid right next to Jake Zemke baby!

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

17. bongoray

Yeah, but I was at the back of the grid. :D Zemke was out of sight by the time I got to turn one. LOL Alex, you have any other pictures? That's awesome!

18. leviathan

leviathan Well-Known Member

Yea I think I have another one of you on the grid from the front. Email me and I'll send you over the originals.

HAhah btw you weren't supposed to tell anyone that was the back of the grid! ;)

19. mikendzel

mikendzel Anonymous

This needs to happen WAY more often at club races!!!!!
    :up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up:

20. Poop

Poop solid today

dont punch me when im around because your sheets will regret it