1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ebay question....

Discussion in 'General' started by gapman789, Nov 21, 2009.

1. Gixxxxxxer

Gixxxxxxer Well-Known Member

Yawn, this topic is getting old and so are the windbags in it....

2. Gixxxxxxer

No problem

3. Gixxxxxxer

Sorry; I guess since I am a liar I should of said "Sorry but I am going to have to cancel this auction because my dog ate it" Does that sound more authentic?:moon:

It is noone's fault but my own that I forgot the reserve on 1 item. I understand that I don't need to keep hearing it.

If someone comes to you to sell a item with a specific price in mind. Wouldn't you want to do your best to sell the item for that price? So if they want the reserve at 150 and the buy it now for 600. Guess what thats what its going to be listed at.:moon:

4. Gixxxxxxer

Agree!

What did you loose in the end? I coulda scammed you or not given you a refund. Would that of been better. Hell i was honest all the way. And the fact that you saw I relisted it right away should of sent up a flag.

You are doing nothing to help your situation. However the majority of these comments do give me a good laugh. So it betters my situation in the end lol.:up:

5. caferace

caferace No.

No. It really doesn't. I would suggest putting the shovel down and walking away....

-jim

6. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

And yet you keep posting in it

7. Gixxxxxxer

Yeah just to see how long I can let other waist their lives by dragging it out.

8. Gixxxxxxer

Whats the fun in that? Its not hurting me any.

9. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

waste

10. Gixxxxxxer

Typing to fast. Ehhh everyone knows by now I can't spell lol.

11. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

spell check

12. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

This is my 2nd post on this since last monday, one week.
    You've posted 15 tiimes since Saturday night.

Who's making it old?

13. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Well 2fer... "waist" wouldn't come up on a spell check. ;)

What Mongo said is absolutely true. Dude f'ed up, but should have been a man. The auction, btw, is a legally binding contract. We get it "gixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxer", you're not a man of your word and have no honor. If you have no issues living with that, then have a nice life!

14. gapman789

Wow, I did have it all wrong.
    I should be grateful that you only f$#%d me a little bit, and not more.
    Thanks for not sending me a brick with tracking info and attaching it to the PAYPAL transaction.
    I feel really bad about this. Would you like me to send the original money back to you? Would that make this fair? Of course you can keep your $600 subframe as well, that would only be right.

"I'm not doing anything to help my situation?" - My situation doesn't 'need helped.'
    You're the one with the defensive attitude and snide, sacrcastic remarks.
    A defensive/sacrcastic attitude is always a good sign of guilt.

I'm quite certain of the 1700 views, and the 55 out of the 70 posts (15 of which are yours), they all favor me. Otherwise there WOULD HAVE (not WOULD OF, as you used many times in your posts) been at least (1) chime in that had your back.

BTW, you never did address the EBAY feedback left by others saying that YOU did cancel transactions on them because YOU said the winning bid was too low.
    I'm curious to hear the stories behind them. You've had plenty of time to think of something by now.

Take 'cafe's' advice, put the shovel down, and leave the thread alone.
    The more you post stupid, the more it shows your lack of integrity and sensibility.

As always, keep the rubber-side down. :up:

15. Hamilton

Hamilton Well-Known Member

u are correct and it is ebay u know not Best Buy or your local super market. But the guy should have put a reserve or just sell it for wht he wanted it for.

16. Gixxxxxxer

Last post for this thread. Nothing anyone has said matters, but it was fun while it lasted!!!!!! I don't have to explain myself to anyone or prove myself to anyone about anything. Its over and done with.

17. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Touche

18. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

19. gapman789

Well, 'SENCE' he isn't going to post here anymore.....:crackup:

Wow, I may not have started this thread if I knew what a total fool I was dealing with...

20. BrianK

BrianK Well-Known Member

that explains the $600 price tag on the subframe. he needs to pay for more ramen noodles........